BY KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS #2 in Donuts

yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
Who doesn't like krispy kream doughnuts?! Heat them up 5 or 10 seconds and they taste like just freshly made, mmmmmmmm. I love it with hot chocholate.
Estefanie H.
They are so good. Just pair these doughnut holes with a cold glass of milk and your set! I'm sure they taste even better directly from krispy kreme.
James G.
Original glazed doughnut holes from Krispy are hard to match in softness and flavor. There is something magical missing from doughnuts. THIS IS IT!
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best hands down. Get outta here with that dunkin doughnuts crap. Always soft and somehow the icing never gets stiff. Soft ans gooey donuts. Mmm
Megan R.
Krispy Kreme donuts are great. They melt in your mouth it's so weird. Definitely not a regular donut in my opinion. Donut holes are my favorite.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
OMG! I absolutely love their donuts, not just these. I try to get them especially when the HOT DONUTS sign is on. These are the #1 donuts to buy.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts they're amazing!!! I love that they are freshly made with lots of love!! Nice, and soft!
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH
As a child I remember having these doughnuts passed out once a week at day care. Us kids would always fight over the cinnamon powdered doughnuts.
Gillian M.
Grahamsville, NY
This is a great product, it is inexpensive and is worth the cost. I recommend it to you and I would buy it again...! YASSSS these are the best
O. P.
Greenville, NC
I love krispy kremes sweet and soft donuts, they are amazing and I never can/ will get tired of them. I especially love them when they're hot.
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes Are they any good . I've always wanted to try it but never knew they had one in New York
Emilee M.
Is there any way to keep these fresh longer than a day? I hate to buy a whole box and then they all go stale !
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Besides Original Glazed what is your favorite?
Olivia A.
Are these vegan?
Layla C.
are these worth trying? I love the other donuts I've never tried these