BY KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS #3 in Donuts

Tiffaney M.
Concord, NC
The Original glazed KK donut is my all time favorite.. They are my go to food after a long day at school. The hot and now sign puts me in a trans and I must have them...mmmmmh mmmh good!!
Jackie P.
Grundy, VA
Krispy Kremes are sold in our local grocery store. So, so good for a treat. If you catch them at a Krispy Kreme store when light is on - they melt in your mouth.
ada s.
Krispy Kreme donuts are my ABSOLUTE favorite! They are delicious. Anywhere I travel, I always find one. They also have promotions so you can buy a dozen and get one free or half off. Truly the BEST!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
Krispy Kreme!!! I love these donuts! ! The flavor is awesome! ! Always fresh and the quality is always satisfactory. No complaints. .I'll continue to buy this product. Lol
Dana M.
I love Krispy Kreme. They melt in your mouth and the ultimate indulgence. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because nothing comes close to fresh from the store.
Taylor S.
There are not many things better than a freshly made, still hot Krispy Kreme donut. Melts in your mouth like a little cloud of delicious sweetness! You'll never be disappointed with a fresh glazed KK donut.
Kacey W.
Canal Fulton, OH
Krispy Kreme. Glazed. Doughnuts. Really does anything else need to be said? The only negative, that's not much of a negative is that the doughnut holes make it really hard to stop at just one.
julie m.
Reidsville, NC

Delicious! These bites make a great snack or even a fun treat for breakfast on a lazy Saturday. The whole family can dig in and enjoy a light and airy treat that will leave your sweet tooth satisfied.
Tammy  w.
I don't understand the hype of Krispy kreme. their donuts are greasy and extremely sweet. I have to admit it is cool that they will let you take a tour. As the donuts go I will pass.
kelsie d.
Spring Hill, TN
Yumm love these doughnuts to deaf they are so tasty especially when they are fresh and hot i get these every morning before school they will melt in your mouth :)
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes Are they any good . I've always wanted to try it but never knew they had one in New York
Emilee M.
Is there any way to keep these fresh longer than a day? I hate to buy a whole box and then they all go stale !
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Besides Original Glazed what is your favorite?
Olivia A.
Are these vegan?
Layla C.
are these worth trying? I love the other donuts I've never tried these