BY KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS #3 in Donuts

Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Krispy kreme. Yuuuum. There is no krispy kreme products that simply are jot heavenly. I love the glazed donut holes because for one, I have a HUGE sweet tooth! And for two, they're sooo good, they are perfecr little bite sized mouthfuls of pure deliciousness and I can't praise their yumminess enough. I will never get tired to krispy kreme and hope they will always be easily available for the rest of my life haha!
Josie M.
Butler, PA
These things have got to be the most addictive snack out there. I always loved donuts, they're one of my favorite foods. These might nor be exactly "fresh" but they are so good especially since they're only the holes so you don't have to commit to a whole donut. I love them and will continue to repurchase them.
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
OMG these things have become my summer breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They are cheap and always delicious, I get my box at Harris Teeters or my local grocery store. They are SOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!! Trust me the extra weight is worth it and you deserve a reward!! Treat your self with these summer loves!!!
Sarah W.
I know I am not in the majority but I really think Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, including these doughnut holes, are a bit overrated. Yes they taste different than most doughnuts but I am not sure that I prefer that difference.. I don't excited when someone shows up with Krispy Kremes, they are just sort of eh.
Jennifer S.
Huntsville, AL
I don't think there's any other doughnut that quite compares with Krispy Kreme's! These are delicious, but I prefer buying my Krispy Kremes fresh and straight from the bakery (which is right down the road from my house! Awesome!) There's nothing better than biting into a warm, soft, fresh Krispy Kreme glazed doughnut.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can only buy these at the store once or twice a year. This is because they are so good that I am sure they are addictive. Every time we finish the box, I immediately want to buy another one. :)
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
I love Krispy Kreme and their doughnut holes are no exception. I really feel like they melt in my mouth and don't leave the same waxy coating on my mouth that most other donuts do. The inside bread part is perfectly fluffy and the glaze is perfectly sweet.
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL
Eat with caution!! Thses are extremely dangerous! Unless you are going to run in a marathon right after, i advise that you stay away. You cannot just eat one of these! They are very addicting. You'll eat the entire box before you realize it.
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely LOVE doughnuts, and the fact that these doughnuts are Krispy Kreme just adds more flavor points in my book!! They taste so fresh, they always hit the spot for when I'm craving something sweet, and they are so amazing!!
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite brand of donuts. Always fresh and light as air. I try to avoid junk food but these are simply impossible to resist. Make sure you have a glass of cold milk to go with them.
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes Are they any good . I've always wanted to try it but never knew they had one in New York
Emilee M.
Is there any way to keep these fresh longer than a day? I hate to buy a whole box and then they all go stale !
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Besides Original Glazed what is your favorite?
Olivia A.
Are these vegan?
Layla C.
are these worth trying? I love the other donuts I've never tried these