BY KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS #2 in Donuts

Ekta S.
Anaheim, CA
Whether you are getting them fresh from the Krispy Kreme or from your local grocer, these are AMAZING!!! I love how fresh they always are, and if I happen to have one left over...you know, because it is my favorite summertime,midnight snack, just pop it in the microwave for 8 seconds and viola you have a "hot and ready" donut!!"
Ashleigh J.
Murfreesboro , TN
love these doughnuts they taste so good and even better when you heat them up with some milk on the side. this brand in my opinion is better than the rest! i recommend these to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are absolutely amazing!!!! Honestly anything krispy Kreme is! They're soft and the glaze is always just right. Greatly priced. I usually try to go to the actual Krispy Kreme, but when i can't make it i settle for the ones at the grocery store.
Malary G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love when these are in stock at my local grocery store. They're the perfect little bite sized portions for a quick snack or a good little reward for kids when they've finished their chore chart. They're also great for a fun weekend breakfast too.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are absolutely amazing. They taste great. They are a guilty pleasure. I usually grab these at the store and then eat them in the car on the way home. I don’t even want to wait to eat these delicious treats. I would definitely buy these again!
Jane H.
I love these donuts so much. They are so fresh and never a disappointment. They are better than any other donut place because they are the most fresh and delicious. I would buy again for sure. there are a great price I would say.
Sarah A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite little mini donuts like ever, especially when they are fresh!! Perfect little portion bites, snackable, tiny, yet cute and delicious! You can't go wrong with these and I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who loves Krispy Kreme! :)
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are definitely the best donuts ever in the whole wide world no other donuts compared to these donuts with an awesome flavor!! They are very affordable my family loves these donuts I buy them every morning on my way to work!!!❤❤❤❤
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
I probably don't need to eat these but they are so good. Krispy Kreme has always had the best brand of donuts. So sweet and fluffy. Probably not the healthiest choice for you but everyone has to splurge every once in a while.
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes Are they any good . I've always wanted to try it but never knew they had one in New York
Emilee M.
Is there any way to keep these fresh longer than a day? I hate to buy a whole box and then they all go stale !
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Besides Original Glazed what is your favorite?
Olivia A.
Are these vegan?
Layla C.
are these worth trying? I love the other donuts I've never tried these