BY KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS #2 in Donuts

Karizma B.
By far my guilty pleasure! I am obsessed with these, they are mouthwatering. They are also very addicting, like you cannot just have one!
Jerika V.
The best donuts hand down. Forget Dunkin and try these. They taste delicious and are definitely much better then your average donut shop.
Michelle A.
OMG this donuts are the best like i cant explain there so good there the bomb specially when there warm , and with some hot chocolate ,
Ana Z.
Waterford, CT
Everyone should try these. They are so good!! Sweet and soft and very tasty. My kids love these too. They are a family favorite snack!!
Michelle M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts are good period!!!Great to dunk in your milk. Perfect for kids to snack on instead of eating a big doughnut..
Mary L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Krispy Kreme donuts are always fresh even off the shelf. I have yet to come across a box of krispy kreme donuts and be disappointed.
Kirstan T.
Trussville, AL
There is NOTHING better than krispy kreme doughnuts. My all time favorite is the classic glazed. I love the Hot & Ready sign!!!!!!!!
Taylea s.
Delicious! When i would get ready early for school i would stop at the gas station for a little thing of these and chocolate milk :)
Kim  B.
Clanton, AL
Yeah....sinful deliciousness....soooo good!! Who doesn't love a Krispy Kreme?!?? Great snack for weekend trips......never any left
Stephanie C.
Love love love krispy kremes... Wish they had one where I live... Growing up this was what I would eat every time I found one...
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes Are they any good . I've always wanted to try it but never knew they had one in New York
Emilee M.
Is there any way to keep these fresh longer than a day? I hate to buy a whole box and then they all go stale !
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Besides Original Glazed what is your favorite?
Olivia A.
Are these vegan?
Layla C.
are these worth trying? I love the other donuts I've never tried these