BY KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS #2 in Donuts

Alisha P.
I love crispy cream doughnuts and they usually taste the best when they are kind of warm but the ones from the store in the boxes are great at any temperature
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so tasty and i wish i had a krispy kreme closer to me! I love the donuts and the donut holes. Glazed is an all time classic favorite for me as well.
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite donuts is Krispy Kreme donuts. These are the only donut that has a great texture to it. When you warm them up, its like a warm heaven of goodness.
Rose S.
arlington
I️ am in love with donuts! Especially these. They were my guilty pleasure when I️ was pregnant towards the later months. These are the best out of all of them.
Ameelia A.
Newark
Krispy Creme has always been my all time Favorite Donut! Fresh from the bakery or even good store bought. Not overly Sweet! Just perfect in every Bite! Yum!!
Alejandra F.
Vine grove, KY
I love anything Krispey Kreme! These are so delicious! I love that unlike other doughnut holes, I can actually taste the glaze on these. They're so good!!!
Kate S.
North Bergen, NJ
Oh my goodness gracious delicious! Just looking at the picture, I am drooling. I could eat an entire box by myself. I'm a sucker for Krispy Kreme donuts.
Kayce S.
clemson
Anything krispy kreme will always be delicious. These are no exception! They are so yummy and I love them almost as much as the regular sized doughnuts!
Brenda R.
This donuts are very good and soft I really love how they taste so good are they healthy no because is nothing but sugar but other than that I love them
MK J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These taste pretty good, but they don’t taste as good as a glazed donut. They taste little better when I put them in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes Are they any good . I've always wanted to try it but never knew they had one in New York
Emilee M.
Is there any way to keep these fresh longer than a day? I hate to buy a whole box and then they all go stale !
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Besides Original Glazed what is your favorite?
Olivia A.
Are these vegan?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I've only had one doughnut from here and it was a glazed doughnut with like raspberry filling SOOO GOOD what else should I try ?