BY KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS #6 in Donuts

Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Although I am not a huge fan of the full-size Krispy Kreme donuts, I love these donut holes. My one complaint about Krispy Kreme is that they are a bit too sweet for me, but these donut holes are the perfect size bite where I don’t feel overwhelmed with sweetness.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Krispy Kreme is not my absolute favorite donut, but I do enjoy them. And the great thing about donut holes is that you can satisfy your sweet tooth or donut craving without having to eat an entire donut. They only last a couple of days before they start to lose their freshness.
Jasmine F.
These donuts are definitely different, but I don't get the hype out of them that everyone else seems too. Price is fair, but I know of several other non brand donuts that are just as good. I'd purchase them again, but I don't get overly excited when I see Krispy Kreme.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I ahave only had Krispy Kreme once went I love down to Florida an boy was I excited you can watch the donuts being made an get them still warm outta the oven I wish I had the recipe cause God only knows next time I'll be near one but I would love to buy more
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
Nothing beats a piping hot, fresh donut from Krispy Kreme. Since these are usually prepackaged and sold in grocery stores, they just don’t have that same “umph” to them, but they are great in a pinch. Let’s face it, is there really any bad Krispy Kreme donut?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I was In New York and I was there as a vacation and I tried these donuts for the first time at one in the morning by the lake and it was literally the best thing I ever had I don't know if I was just really hungry or if they are literally that good but I died
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughter is a huge fan of these!! Every time we go to the grocery store, she asks for these! They’re so soft and delicious! I’m not sure how anyone could ever say anything negative about them! We love them so so much! I️ would definitely repurchase!!
Rose M.
San Leandro, CA
Krispy Kreme is very good. They always have buy a dozen and get a dozen free. Or even a day where you get 12 free! Love their specials and I could eat a glazed donut right now.
Kathryn F.
San Antonio , TX
These are good but honestly they just aren't as good as Dunkin Donuts in my opinion. They are more doughy and just a little heavier than what I'd want in a donut hole.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yes please! It’s hard not to eat the whole box when you get them. Krispy Kreme’s are so yummy and these are a great way to get the yum and hopefully keep it to a few.
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes Are they any good . I've always wanted to try it but never knew they had one in New York
Emilee M.
Is there any way to keep these fresh longer than a day? I hate to buy a whole box and then they all go stale !
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Besides Original Glazed what is your favorite?
Olivia A.
Are these vegan?
Layla C.
are these worth trying? I love the other donuts I've never tried these