Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes

Would this be what you order for four people or regular doughnuts?
Don’t you just love when the sign is lit up....And they are fresh out of the oven?
I think I’d rather have the whole donut instead of just the holes ?
Start your review of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like Krispy Kream donuts but are not obsessed with the brand as much as every one else is you need to try these. They will change your mind! The donuts taste much better when they are given in small bites and there's not so much glaze on them.
I will say a person who has not tried these he has not tried anything on this planet. This company has some extra ordinary taste of donuts and original glazed donuts we always get in deal with other 12 in box. Highly recommend t0 try them.
Boston
I can eat these all day. These are the best glaze donuts yet. There not to sweet. I don’t think these need any improvement. Great on place but can’t find in a lot of place. I would recommend this to all my friends. Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts
Mississauga, ON
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes uploaded by Farzana L.
Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts These beauties are a complete treat for those cheat days.. Priced wonderfully & absolutely value for money.. Love them!
Purchased at: Walmart
These donuts are super moist and so yummy! They have a little crunch on the outside but the I side are so soft and great! I love these with a tall glass of milk!
Gahanna OH
These donut holes have  a silky frosting on top of them they are very delicious they're not too expensive and they're very addicting I buy them all the time and when you eat 1 you're definitely gonna eat another one and another 1 and another I Highly recommend this amazing Product to whom ever wants a great Product to eat as an breakfast snack or a snack after dinner  Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes
Aguilar, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I ahave only had Krispy Kreme once went I love down to Florida an boy was I excited you can watch the donuts being made an get them still warm outta the oven I wish I had the recipe cause God only knows next time I'll be near one but I would love to buy more
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,530 reviews
My daughter is a huge fan of these!! Every time we go to the grocery store, she asks for these! They’re so soft and delicious! I’m not sure how anyone could ever say anything negative about them! We love them so so much! I️ would definitely repurchase!!
Mansfield Walk, Maidstone
they're so yummy, I honestly love them! they're the perfect size, also available in many shops now. definitely a bit overpriced, many other cheaper alternatives could compare to these.
Kannapolis, NC
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
As much as we prefer hot fresh donuts right off the line... these are easy and accessible and can be found in more places. They are delicious even right out the box. Perfect for when being concious about your sweets intake or for kids or people who like donuts holes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...