BY KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS #2 in Donuts

Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay but these are so BOMB ! Like I could sit here and eat the whole box ! Krispy Kreme has the BEST doughnuts ever! Hands down! Nobody can argue that. I love the donut holes the most because 1) glazed donuts are my favorite 2) they are smaller than a big donut so you have every excuse to eat a couple lol. They aren’t too sweet like a chocolate doughnut and I love that about them. I highly recommend these donuts !
Emily D.
Belle Mead
These are heaven. I could eat these all the time. They are the perfect bite-size donut. They met all my expectations and more. I crave them all the time, mainly because they are delicious. They are not healthy. I would recommend for a nice treat, but don't eat these on the regular!

David B.
Anaheim
OMG these little Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts are just amazing snacks. I can enjoy alone or with some coffee a soda pop some water juice but i do enjoy mines with coffee.With the right moderation this a great snack to eat or breakfast i would definitely recommend to friend and strangers
Julia a.
north america
These are absolutely delicious! I bought 4 boxes of them for my cousins birthday party and they were all gone by the end. I only got like 3 of them that time but they were so good that we've buy them every year for her birthday now. I'm guilty for buying them for myself time to time too.
Madison E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Krispy Creme is always my favorite! They just melt in my mouth! I have bought them from Krispy Creme and Walmart! Great value! Definitely exceeded my expectations! Go and get you some! Especially if you have a local Krispy Creme. Stop by and get them warm!
Kimberly R.
These are so good and for sure the most addictive of donuts. The little bites make it easier to eat and I don’t feel like I’m eating as many compared to a few full sized donuts. Getting them hot is the absolute best if you find one that makes them fresh.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I don’t really like these all that much. They are much too sweet for my liking. The glaze is a little too hardening to me. I enjoy my donuts to be a lot softer than most cake-y desserts and these aren’t that soft texture I enjoy. It’s a no for me.
Brittney U.
Flemingsburg , KY
The BEST store bought donuts. Krispy Kreme is where it’s all! Light and delicious. And I feel like they always have a freshness about them. I especially love the blueberry crueler! If you haven’t tried them yet, pick them up for a weekend treat! #krispykreme
Alyssa R.
Oak Hills, CA
I actually prefer hole in the wall donut shops over these. I feel like their donuts are so bland and overrated for the cost. You get a thrill from being in an actual store opposed to buying store bought, but they are not my favorite.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Krispy Kreme donuts have been my downfall for some time. I'm not sure what it is about them, but they are overly addicting. I like them all. Period. They are in my humble opinion the only prepacked donut worth buying.
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes Are they any good . I've always wanted to try it but never knew they had one in New York
Emilee M.
Is there any way to keep these fresh longer than a day? I hate to buy a whole box and then they all go stale !
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Besides Original Glazed what is your favorite?
Olivia A.
Are these vegan?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I've only had one doughnut from here and it was a glazed doughnut with like raspberry filling SOOO GOOD what else should I try ?