Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes

Are any located in New York City?
Me gusta mucho es muy buenas. Y los consigues dónde sea
Would this be what you order for four people or regular doughnuts?
Start your review of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes!
Butler, PA
These things have got to be the most addictive snack out there. I always loved donuts, they're one of my favorite foods. These might nor be exactly "fresh" but they are so good especially since they're only the holes so you don't have to commit to a whole donut. I love them and will continue to repurchase them.
Edgerton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes uploaded by Tina B.
Purchased at: Walmart
🍩 YUM-O-LICIOUS - Hubby just brought home this package of KRISPY KREME DONUT BITES in APPLE 🍎 CINNAMON flavor.........Oh my Gosh, these are Soooooooo GOOD! 😋 I'm trying to watch my "Sugar" intake & think the regular donuts are a bit too sweet for ME. So at first, I was weary about trying these. Oh WOW, so happy I did though. I tasted the APPLE, mixed with Cinnamon, then a bit of the sweet flavor of the pastry, in that order. Although, I was probably hoping for such, since I was so excited to try this flavor. lol. Hubby said he bought this at WALMART for around $3.50 & they also had a NEW 🍓 STRAWBERRY flavor as well! I asked him; WHY on 🌎 did he NOT pick up 1 of each??? 😆 Honestly, if you want a SWEET snack with a Fall Type flavor of the Apple Cinnamon.....I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND at least giving these a shot! 😉 YUMMMMM 😄 4 little donut holes come in each pack & there are 5 packs in a box. * Hubby might have had these in a warm environment for a little while, maybe car with the heat on, because they were a little sticky taking them out of the package. *
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes uploaded by Claudia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I found this at Walmart. I am a fans of Krispy Kreme but they’re closed their stores here. I was so excited to try this. The size is perfect bite size. I put them in the microwave for few second to make it warm and pluffy and it does pretty taste close with the original donut. The packaging each pouch contains with 5 donut holes. Pretty cold in the inside, I guess to keep it fresh. Overall it’s good but I won’t buying it anytime soon.
Bonne Terre, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes uploaded by Mindy R.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes uploaded by Mindy R.
So good and should be on #Influensterapp . These come in a box of 6, 4 in each package. Delicious even if it isn't as fresh as the ones in store. Pop em in the microwave for a few seconds if you'd like. The apple cinnamon really shines through brilliantly. #KrispyKreme
Auburn, GA
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes uploaded by cristina U.
They are so delicious that I only have one left and I do not want to finish it apart from how soft and it is always fresh ummm
San Francisco, CA
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes uploaded by Cindy L.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Where is love , they’re flowers .. & donuts 🍩 .. delicious, variety and quality 👌 my fav.
Vancouver, WA
These doughnut holes are amazing! They have just the right amount of glaze on them. They stay fresh like they just came out of the deep fryer!
Totally the best tasty treats , moist and you can't stop at one !! Our family is totally a fan and love that they are now in stores!!!!
Franklin
Probably the most delicious and fun donut ever. Their pop-able and fun not to mention tasty. 15/10
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like Krispy Kream donuts but are not obsessed with the brand as much as every one else is you need to try these. They will change your mind! The donuts taste much better when they are given in small bites and there's not so much glaze on them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...