Food & SnacksBakeryDonutsKrispy Kreme Doughnuts
Krispy Kreme Chocolate Iced Custard Filled Doughnuts, 2 count, 465 oz

by Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Krispy Kreme Chocolate Iced Custard Filled Doughnuts, 2 count, 4.65 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sheyla A G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Krispy Kreme Chocolate Iced Custard Filled Doughnuts, 2 count, 4.65 oz uploaded by Sheyla A G.
Great product, only downfall is the filling is very sweet a little too much. Still some of my favorite doughnuts
Rendi B.
Rossville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Krispy Kreme Chocolate Iced Custard Filled Doughnuts, 2 count, 4.65 oz uploaded by Rendi B.
Purchased at: 123Stores
Yummy. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Original Glazed Doughnut Holes A treat any day of the week !! Yumm. #krispykreme. Freshly made is the best
Shacalviana G.
Texarkana, TX
My Kids Love The Doughnuts For In The Morning. I Do Too Because That Way I Don't Have To Get Up And Cook Like I Usually Do. This Is Good For A Snack Too I Ended Up Popping One In My Mouth Once The Kids Went Off To School.. Ssshhh Don't Tell Anyone😂😯
Stephen F.
It would appear the level of intelligence needed to become a manager is so low even a monkey could qualify. Case in point. I went to the Krispy Kreme location at Wooddale, Illinois store. I urge you to not visit this site!! I walked in and had my face mask on and held in place with my hand so that no air leaked out of my mask. The day manager was a compete Donkey (I am not allowed to use the appropriate word in this review). Not just an donkey but a complete donkey (both front and rear)!! He insisted I put the elastic ear bands on. I tried to educate him in simple and plain English that I was going above and beyond the standard for mask safety but he was unable to comprehend this concept. After 5 minutes of "education" he refused to serve me and told me to leave the store. There are so many coffee and doughnut shops to choose from, it is a shame a small minded manager wants to lose business in this day and age.
Renee M.
Tucson
I crave this daily, so creamy and good. They do not disappoint, but know that a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips! Hit the gym hard after!!
Abby M.
Want my hand in marriage? This is the only way to get it. My number one favorite food ever. Forget it. I'm marrying the doughnuts.
Megan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've only had half of one of these and it tasted so good. The custard was soft and creamy and the doughnut was fluffy mm tasted so good all together.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good the , regular "kreme" filling is good to but the custard ones, mmmmmhmm,oh my , delicious,for me I can usually eat two because the first one is just so good!!!The chocolate on the outside isn't super hard the cake donut part is good and the filling is what makes it , yumm!!!! A 2 pack is definitely not enough lol,we get the 6packs usually ,if we see a 12 pack we will get but there's usually more 6packs they are a little expensive,but when it comes to these it doesn't matter LOL!!!
Shauna K.
Brampton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Krispy Kreme Chocolate Iced Custard Filled Doughnuts, 2 count, 4.65 oz uploaded by Shauna K.
These are okay. It's a Boston creme donut. It's like a Boston cream from Tim Hortons, but with a fried donut base instead of a baked one. #sweet #sweettreats #easydessert #yummy #breakfaststaples
Diana S.
Chula Vista, CA
The best donuts of all. Stuffed donuts are delicious. The chocolate coating is incredible. They are the best option for before breakfast

Looking for your answer?