BY KRISPY KREME #12 in Donuts

2 -6 packs of Krispy Kreme Filled doughnuts with Kreme in the middle. These should be eaten within a couple days after you recieve them. see more...

Sabrina B.
Barbourville, KY
A M A Z I N G!! I love these Krispy Kreme donuts! They’re a great donut for a great price! They’re not all that healthy for you but everything in moderation! You can get these Krispy Kreme’s across the nation or Walmart!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Krispy Kreme 6 Count Chocolate Iced Creme Filled Doughnuts Pack of 2 these donuts are the best! Not as good as the originals! But they definitely a second best! I would recommend these! They are more expensive than the originals but worth it!! You have to try these!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
D E L I️ C I️ O U S! I️ love donuts!!! These taste amazing! I️ love the gooey center! The icing on top is also amazing. They’re super affordable. You get your moneys worth with these! I️ would most definitely recommend these!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Krispy Kreme and this doughnuts are my favorite because they are filled with delicious flavors:)) I always buy this doughnuts they are so good! My mom and me loves them! Their price is really good!
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Cream and chocolate are ideal for donuts. This brand makes great donuts. Make sure that they’re fresh for the best flavor. These are the right size and have a good amount of cream filling. Grocery stores sell them if you aren’t near their store. These aren’t cheap. I prefer this brand over others. You must try them.
Norhan A.
I like krispy kreme Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Krispy Kreme Chocolate Iced Custard Filled Doughnuts, 2 count, 4.65 oz it has delicious taste specially the custard filling inside ,my kids in live with them too and other krispy kreme doughnuts with sparkles on it, it is not expensive at all with good quality
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg these are amazing and filled with awesome tasting creme , they are so filling great for breakfast keeps you filled till lunch time can find them in all stores and price is affordable would definitely recommend them
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Krispy Kreme 6 Count Chocolate Iced Creme Filled Doughnuts Pack of 2. These are my favorite, I love the chocolate icing and the creme filling. They are so moist, we buy them at Walmart or at Krispy Kreme store when we’re around one.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
The ice filled donuts are my personal favorite at Krispy Kreme. It's the best there and def a great taste. You don't get the messy glazed cracked donut you get a lot of sweet and sugar through it and it's amazing.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love donuts, but I didn’t like these. I am not a fan of donuts with fillings. It was hard and it had a funny texture. I would not recommend. I would also never buy these again. I’m not a fan at all.

back