Krispy Kreme 10 oz Vanilla Iced Coffee uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY KRISPY KREME

Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
I was really surprised Krispy kreme even made these, it's kk so I figured id give it a try since their donuts are delish and to my surprise they were actually really good. I'll definitely be purchasing more. they were sweet but not over powering and just the right amount of caffeine in it. taste almost like starbucks.
Jalina-Asha J.
This stuff was amazing it was sweet but it still had the coffee taste I love it it doesn't taste like a drink filled with sugar. I think it's a really good buy I bought mines at the 99 cents store I didn't even know Krispy Kreme made coffee.
Laura H.
Orlando, FL
Very sweet vanilla taste!! But not to strong!! If you like the vanilla Starbucks drinks you will like this! Taste exactly the same!! Not pricey at all. Can buy in bottle form or a carton!!
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
I love this stuff! Great flavor not overly sweet. Definitely cheaper than Starbucks. I love the other flavors even more. The caramel is the best!
Very tasty and with that coffee kick. I am happy with this purchase and want more. Very reasonably priced. Full of flavor.