Kris Wine Pinot Noir

by Kris Wine

A DNA strand appears on the KRIS Pinot Noir for a reason. The Pinot Noir grape has a uniquely adaptable soul, allowing it to express a region’s terroir like none other. Grown at high altitudes in Sicily, KRIS is a full-bodied Pinot Noir closer to the California style than the Burgundy style — but unmistakably Italian in its food friendliness. KRIS Pinot Noir offers rich aromas of ripe cherries and strawberries, brightened by tart pomegranate, and grounded by earthy hints of dried tea and tobacco.

What's everyone's favorite wine I like Kris Wine Pinot Noir ?
Start your review of Kris Wine Pinot Noir!
How would you rate this product?
Paragould, AR
1,391 reviews
A sweet pucker in your mouth. Goes down genuinely smooth and aged like fine wine! Your going to love this brand. Give it a try. It costs a little more than your average wine but after trying it, you'll know why.
Westminster, CA
This is a pretty bottle that makes a great gift or a conversation starter at a party whether you're hosting or bringing the bottle. It's also tasty for you Pinot noir lovers and very refreshing.
Ciudad de Mexico, Ciudad de Mexico
This one is one of the bests I have tried when I have a nice dinner coming and want to please all my friend with something sweet, soft and easy going. The quality is amazing, doesn't give me a terrible headache and smells amazing. Love it!
Houston, Tx
This is one of my all time favorites. The taste is soft and just very god when cold. would continue to buy and recommend as well.
I like this taste a , for summer, it is very refreshing even though the alcohol content is felt, the price is high for a drink.
Stroudsburg, PA
Great semi sweet wine. Perfect to eat with a delicious pasta. I love wine and this one is one of the best I ever tried
Absolutely amazing quality products. Absolutely wonderful quality products Affordable price just absolutely love this
Queens Vlg, NY
Great wine great flavor great smell to really make u relax while sipping it. It's really a nice wine to really enjoy
This drink is great. I like drinking it in the summer. I serve it at parties to friends and cohorts. They enjoy it.
Carthage, MO
This is a quality product! It has great flavor and a nice little treat! I enjoy it! I like the bottle too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paragould, AR
1,391 reviews
3 months ago
Ashley W. • 3 months ago
Actually there's a red wine but couldn't find that one.