BY KRIS WINE

A DNA strand appears on the KRIS Pinot Noir for a reason. The Pinot Noir grape has a uniquely adaptable soul, allowing it to express a region’s terroir like none other. Grown at high altitudes in Sicily, KRIS is a full-bodied Pinot Noir closer to the California style than the Burgundy style — but unmistakably Italian in its food friendliness. KRIS Pinot Noir offers rich aromas of ripe cherries and strawberries, brightened by tart pomegranate, and grounded by earthy hints of dried tea and tobacco.

Laura F.
Rogers, AR
This one is one of the bests I have tried when I have a nice dinner coming and want to please all my friend with something sweet, soft and easy going. The quality is amazing, doesn't give me a terrible headache and smells amazing. Love it!
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA
This is a pretty bottle that makes a great gift or a conversation starter at a party whether you're hosting or bringing the bottle. It's also tasty for you Pinot noir lovers and very refreshing.
Julie G.
Katy, TX
This was served to us at an anniversary dinner date. I'd never heard of this label before, but I know it now because it was tasty. Medium bodied, perfect blend of dry & fruity.
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
This is one of my all time favorites. The taste is soft and just very god when cold. would continue to buy and recommend as well.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this taste a , for summer, it is very refreshing even though the alcohol content is felt, the price is high for a drink.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Great semi sweet wine. Perfect to eat with a delicious pasta. I love wine and this one is one of the best I ever tried
Spontaneous W.
Absolutely amazing quality products.
Absolutely wonderful quality products
Affordable price just absolutely love this
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
Great wine great flavor great smell to really make u relax while sipping it. It's really a nice wine to really enjoy
Elise M.
This drink is great. I like drinking it in the summer. I serve it at parties to friends and cohorts. They enjoy it.
kenia m.
I did not know this wine but I would like to try it because I am a wine lover I enjoyed trying new things