BY KRIS WINE

A DNA strand appears on the KRIS Pinot Noir for a reason. The Pinot Noir grape has a uniquely adaptable soul, allowing it to express a region’s terroir like none other. Grown at high altitudes in Sicily, KRIS is a full-bodied Pinot Noir closer to the California style than the Burgundy style — but unmistakably Italian in its food friendliness. KRIS Pinot Noir offers rich aromas of ripe cherries and strawberries, brightened by tart pomegranate, and grounded by earthy hints of dried tea and tobacco.

Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
This is one of my all time favorites. The taste is soft and just very god when cold. would continue to buy and recommend as well.
Jennifer J.
Denver, CO
YUMMY!!!! Amazing wine for any occasion! Yo will love this wines. Go to the store and get it right now!!!
Samantha M.
Little falls, Ny
I haven't drink this but Pinot is usually my favorite so I'm sure I'd like this it does sound good
Mandy C.
Absolutely wonderful wine. The taste is excellent and the price is very affordable. I love it
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
This one is one of the bests I have tried when I have a nice dinner coming and want to please all my friend with something sweet, soft and easy going. The quality is amazing, doesn't give me a terrible headache and smells amazing. Love it!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Great semi sweet wine. Perfect to eat with a delicious pasta. I love wine and this one is one of the best I ever tried
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
Great wine great flavor great smell to really make u relax while sipping it. It's really a nice wine to really enjoy
Spontaneous W.
Absolutely amazing quality products.
Absolutely wonderful quality products
Affordable price just absolutely love this
Elise M.
This drink is great. I like drinking it in the summer. I serve it at parties to friends and cohorts. They enjoy it.
kenia m.
I did not know this wine but I would like to try it because I am a wine lover I enjoyed trying new things