BY KRIS WINE #39 in Wine

Pale yellow in color with brilliant greenish reflections, enticing aromas of acacia flowers, citrus, tangerine, and hints of apricots and almonds. KRIS Pinot Grigio is lean and refreshing on the palate with hints of blossom and honey.

Head to the KRIS Wine Website and use the locator here to find the nearest retailer near you!

Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I’ve liked Kris wine for a few months now. I purchased it at Sam’s Club and it was very affordable. I purchased two bottles the first time I tried it. I was a first time consumer, but I would buy it again in the future.
Nikki S.
Lisbon , IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Delicious wine that goes great with chicken dinners, salads or even desserts! I serve for my family or friends when entertaining. The price is very affordable and I have been able to find it at most stores
Nicki J.
Lenexa, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Clean, crisp, and always refreshing. This one drinks well with fancy and every day meals alike! I pick up a bottle of Kris when I need a clean drinking wine that many will like!
Andrea M.
Essex Jct, VT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried this wine as part of a promotional ad on influenster. And although white wine isn't one of my favorites, this wine was not too bad. Also a little drier than I normally like but for a white wine it seemed to be okay.
Christine D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this wine. It was a perfect fit for a warm summer day. Crisp and bold and just what I needed to keep me sane with too much toddler time. I easily found it at Whole Foods And would get it again.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this wine and it is so refreshing. I got this as a gift from my coworker. Price is reasonable and affordable when I assess the product online. Will purchase this brand and other KRIS brands when wine needed.
Dottie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am more of a sweet wine drinker so this wasn’t very good to me at all. The flavor was harsh, I ended up adding soda to make a spritzer which didn’t really help either.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Kris Pinot Grigio tastes good however gave me a migraine so no I will not be purchasing this wine ever again. It was a little disappointing. I thought it would be much better in comparison to others I’ve tried.
Claudia F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Decided to try the Kris Pinot Grigio and I was pleasantly surprised at what a good bottle it was. I will definitely buy it again. Good solid bottle for the price. Great alone or for sangria.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
KRIS 2015 Pinot Grigio is an enticing,
revitalizing, crisp and trim Italian wine that is flawlessly harmonizing with a
tossed salad for an enchanting spring and summer nightfall.  KRIS wine has a lovely lemon color amid specks
of emerald traces waltzing round; bouquets of tangerine, apricots, almonds,
orange and honey tantalize the spirits.
My husband has an aversion to wine, yet even he enjoyed this wonderful
wine.  I will acquire this affordable wine
again and I greatly suggest.
#FreshFunKRIS @KRISwine @Influenster #Contest #EnjoyResponsibly
Nida Q.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this strong? Is it worth the money?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Where I can buy it? I never try it before. Thanks
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
I'm in GA where can I find need for next holiday
Lydia I.
Port Royal , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Im in PA - where can I find this or can you ship it to PA?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Never tried this, where can I buy it at?