BY KRIS WINE #17 in Wine

Pale yellow in color with brilliant greenish reflections, enticing aromas of acacia flowers, citrus, tangerine, and hints of apricots and almonds. KRIS Pinot Grigio is lean and refreshing on the palate with hints of blossom and honey.

Head to the KRIS Wine Website and use the locator here to find the nearest retailer near you!

Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
We sell this as our house Pinot Grigio at the restaurant I work at. I personally don't purchase it often because I'm not a huge Pinot Grigio fan. However, I can give it 4 stars because I know it's everything you expect to find in a Pinot Grigio, light, crisp, fruity flavors. All of my customers like it!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Baltic, CT
Kris Pinot Grigio isn't my favorite wine. I'll drink it if someone offers it to me, but I wouldn't purchase a bottle for myself. It's just a little too sweet for me. It's a higher price point than some other wines that I like better. It's petty mild so it makes a good house wine in restaurants.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Washington, DC
This is my go-to Pinot Grigio. It's light, crisp, and refreshing. I stock up anytime there is a good sale on Kris Wine. It's in the $20 a bottle range but it is the best wine for the price that I've found. And I am an avid Pinot Grigio drinker. I enjoy this wine mostly when it's warmer out.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
Kris makes one of my favorite Pinot Grigio's! It's a few dollars more than my other favorite, but is still affordable. I also love that this has a twist off cap...sometimes when I'm out of town, I forget my corkscrew!
Nora L.
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
Very nice wine and reasonably priced. It's crisp and light and exactly what I look for in a wine. It's a little pricier than some similar options, which is the only reason I don't buy it more often.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
Kris Pinot Grigio is a beautiful blend of refreshing flavor. I love this wine in the summer nice and chilled. It is nice and light and goes with a lot of light dishes.
Caity M.
Caity M.
Nantucket, MA
This is my go to.
My go to sleep wine,
My go to laugh wine
My go to had a bad day wine
My just because wine.
You can say she's my best friend wine love!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Northport, NY
One of my favorite pinots! Don't be deterred by the price tag, because this is a great tasting wine! Always have a bottle in my wine fridge!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
One of my favorite wines when I don't feel like splurging on something. Definitely doesn't taste cheap and I always enjoy it.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Great wine, very affordable and refreshing. Would definitely recommend this your next summer get together.
Nida Q.
Nida Q.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this strong? Is it worth the money?
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Where I can buy it? I never try it before. Thanks
ms. johnson ..
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
I'm in GA where can I find need for next holiday
Lydia I.
Lydia I.
Port Royal , PA
Happy Hour Expert
Im in PA - where can I find this or can you ship it to PA?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
Never tried this, where can I buy it at?