BY KRIS WINE #70 in Wine

Pale yellow in color with brilliant greenish reflections, enticing aromas of acacia flowers, citrus, tangerine, and hints of apricots and almonds. KRIS Pinot Grigio is lean and refreshing on the palate with hints of blossom and honey.

Head to the KRIS Wine Website and use the locator here to find the nearest retailer near you!

Julie A.
MONTGOMERY, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Kris Pinot Grigio is one to keep on hand for last-minute company or for a simple, easy and refreshing glass all by yourself. It is full of citrus, lime zest, sugared lemon peel, hazelnut and kumquat. Place it in your fridge around lunch time and it will be the perfect temperature to enjoy at dinner alongside some ceviche, flaky grilled fish and a light salad, or even just some of your favorite picnic snacks.
Linn T.
Surprisingly tasty! I’ve been exploring different brands of Pinot Grigio and this one is a little bit more dry than many of the others I’ve tried but it has such a juicy sweetness to it that I’m actually really enjoying! Would I buy this again? Yes! It’s super affordable and definitely something I can maybe finish in one sitting?? Haha.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
KRIS Wine Pinot Grigio
I’m not very knowledgeable about wine but I do know I like this brands Pinot! Most of my girlfriends do too so it must be pretty good! Price is good to so what more can you ask for!
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the brand of this wine. The flavor is crisp but not to strong. It goes great with different foods because the flavors blend well. I really enjoy drinking it with or without my food
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this wine and it is so refreshing. I got this as a gift from my coworker. Price is reasonable and affordable when I assess the product online. Will purchase this brand and other KRIS brands when wine needed.
Joan B.
Logansport, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love wine and this is some of the best I have tasted.  I started drinking pinot grigio a couple of years ago and KRIS is one of the very best.  Good body, flavor and I think good with any type of meat.  Good price so good for your best friend without the expense.
Ashleyjo A.
Harrisonburg, VA
This Pinot Grigio actually surprised me! I tried it at Olive Garden not expecting it to be very good but it was!!! I really enjoyed the Kris Pinot Grigio. I later googled it and found out it’s very cheap only $9.99 a bottle. Not bad at all!
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Love love love the flavor of this wine 🍷 ❤️❤️❤️
It really surprised me with amazing flavor & it wasn’t expensive:) I recommend everyone trying this just once & I promise you will LOVE it also!
I will continue buying it
Andrea M.
Essex Jct, VT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried this wine as part of a promotional ad on influenster. And although white wine isn't one of my favorites, this wine was not too bad. Also a little drier than I normally like but for a white wine it seemed to be okay.
Christine D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this wine. It was a perfect fit for a warm summer day. Crisp and bold and just what I needed to keep me sane with too much toddler time. I easily found it at Whole Foods And would get it again.
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this strong? Is it worth the money?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Where I can buy it? I never try it before. Thanks
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
I'm in GA where can I find need for next holiday
Lydia I.
Port Royal, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Im in PA - where can I find this or can you ship it to PA?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Never tried this, where can I buy it at?