BY KRINOS #47 in Pickled Vegetables

These spicy crunchy peppers are perfect whole as part of an antipasto platter or sliced as salad toppers. They are also great diced into cold rice or pasta dishes. to make them a little less salty or spicy just rinse before use. 16 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 6 see more...

Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC
I love Pepperoncini. If you are looking for something to spice up your salads, these are awesome! I love them in salads, on pizza and I have even chopped them up and used in omelets. They are not a real hot pepper. They add a perfect zesty flavor to any meal.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I bought these for a beef roast recipe and it came out great. It's a huge jar and it hasn't gone to waste. I've been using them on pizza and salads. I will surly buy them again.
Laci B.
My fiancé eats these right out of the jar! I use them to make quesadillas and put them on my salad! You can even put them in the crockpot with a roast!
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
1 bottle of Krinos Pepperoncini and a pork loin in a crock pot......yummy! Always deliver the true flavor. and add them to your Pizza!!! HEAVEN !
Christin S.
Yum!! I eat these right out of the jar. Delicious and a little spicy. I love them with salads and sandwiches.
Ashley W.
These are a big party pleaser. For a good price and no work, I get a great addition to my antipasto platter
Kaitlyn W.
I love these peppers! Does anyone love to eat these on their salads or pizza or just alone?
Samantha K.
Vallejo, CA
I haven't had this specific brand but I love pepperoncinis, especially on sandwiches.
Nicole H.
Chuluota, FL
I haven't had this brand, but pepperocinis are delicious, especially with pizza
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
If you love spicy you'll absolutely love these so delicious and spicy! Yum!