Hair CareHair ProductsHair Loss Treatmentskreyol essence
Kreyol Essence, Shampoo Castor Oil Black Growth Haitian, 8 Ounce

Kreyol Essence, Shampoo Castor Oil Black Growth Haitian, 8 Ounce

by kreyol essence

Kreyól Essence Black Castor Growth Shampoo is made with pure Haitian black castor oil combined with a blend of all-natural hair strengthening proteins and herbal ingredients such as Ylang Ylang, Hemp Seed and Nettle. Formulated to clarify and cleanse while stimulating the growth of thicker and stronger hair.

Promotes healthy hair growth and helps with thinning hair; Sulfate & Paraben Free, Color Safe; Made with pure Haitian black castor oil combined with a blend of all-natural hair strengthening proteins and herbal ingredients such as Ylang Ylang, Hemp Seed and Nettle. Formulated to clarify and cleanse while stimulating the growth of thicker and stronger hair; We promise our eco-friendly formulations are made from pure and botanical ingredients. As a social business, we are maniacal about creating jobs, protecting Haiti’s environment and empowering women and farmers. We promise that every purchase you make will have a positive and direct impact

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kreyol Essence, Shampoo Castor Oil Black Growth Haitian, 8 Ounce!
Shalana F.
Powder Spgs, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
You know when you can feel a product working , well this is that product. I love the tingling feeling I get and my scalp get a good cleansing. This a a great product to use , I felt like I have hit the reset button on my hair .
Dannie A.
Philadelphia, PA
This shampoo doesn’t lather up very well. I feel like I use a lot and my hair doesn’t feel very clean afterwards. For $22, I expected more.
tracey S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am giving 5 stars for the castor oil with rosemary mint, it is AMAZING!!!! I am addicted to it. However I haven’t tried the shampoo yet.
tonya E.
bronx, ny
Great product the whole line is amazing for my 4b hair it always leaves my hair so soft and takes out all of the tangles my hair is usually dry and this moisturized it as well and gave me a healthier scalp.
Patty P.
NJ
By far the best shampoo I have ever used . The slip of this shampoo and extraordinary. It doesn’t make your hair feel dry and definitely doesn’t make it tangled like most shampoos, or make your hair feel like it’s being stripped . It is about $22 but a little goes a long way with it , and it is definitely worth the price .

Looking for your answer?