Krema Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter Spread, 16 Ounce -- 12 per case.

by Krema

0 g Trans fat per serving. Krema is naturally nutritious made only from peanuts. No added salt, sugar, or hydrogenated oils.

Is it organic or has some special quality?
Crunchy or smooth
Does wic let you get this?
Start your review of Krema Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter Spread, 16 Ounce -- 12 per case.!
If you like peanut better like I do then you have to try this. The peanuts in here aren't soggy or moisture captured but actually crunchy which I love. I hate when the peanut butter is hard to spread but thank god that this isn't the case. This spread is crunchy and smooth at the same time. It's delicious
Gastonia, NC
Great taste and easy to spread! We keep this on hand at all times for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or mix with marshmallow cream and heat for 15 seconds for a real treat! Love the flavor of this even by itself!
No Special Diet
Best all natural, crunchy peanut butter I've had. It took some getting used to though because it's even more peanutty than others I've tried. Then again with the only ingredient being peanuts, I guess it's spot on!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
The perfect peanut butter. I consistently buy this brand and wouldn't purchase anything other than this, it's sister company, or Justin's. The only ingredient you need: peanuts!
Richmond, VA
This peanut butter has a unique flavor and I buy it all the time for me and my family members at wal-mart. I recommend that you try this out.but don't eat if your allergic
This is the only brand of peanut butter that I use. I love cooking with it and it makes me feel good to know that I am putting organic food into my body.
I'm definitely in love with this peanut butter! it taste like heaven and I believe there's nothing better than this brand in the entire world
Burbank, CA
This is the peanut butter that lets me not feel so guilty about my diet! Super delicious and it melts in the mouth! Must buy!
Sioux Falls, SD
Yum!!! Minus the fact that you have to stir it up because of it being natural it still tastes so good.
Tengo un ligera obsesión con esta mantequilla de maní. Es increíble y con manzana verde aún mejor!