BY KREMA

At Krema, using our own unique process, we carefully roast and grind only top quality peanuts to create a creaminess that keeps our peanut butter easy to spread even after refrigeration (which is optional). Krema is naturally made only from peanuts. Krema Peanut Butter is America's oldest brand with a 100-year tradition of excellence. see more...

Andrea D.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm a fan of this peanut butter because of the simplicity of its ingredients "peanuts"
In comparison to other peanut butters, Krema has less saturated fat and more healthy fats like mono- and polyunsaturated fats.
Meagan T.
Minneapolis, MN
In trying to eat cleaner and getting away from Jiff peanut butter, I tried this kind. I like that it's only peanuts! There's no other additives. The consistency is really like a liquid when not put in the fridge. I like my creamier, so I stick it in the fridge. Overall, a good product substitute instead of Jiff.
SHREYA G.
dehradun, uttrakhand
I love peanut butter and i prefer creamy to crunchy... this product is definitely on my top of the grocery list always... every memeber in my family loves it.
Gemma  C.
Such a creamy and smooth peanut butter , goes perfect with bananas and apples !