Krazy Glue Tubes, 2 pack

by Krazy Glue

Instant Krazy® Glue bonds wood, metal, ceramics, leather, and much more. It's packaged in an exclusive leak-proof, airtight container. Instant Krazy® Glue All purpose Great for ceramic, wood, plastic, rubber, metal, glass One-drop applicator Leak-proof, airtight container 2 bottles (0.07 oz each)

I just used this for my press on nails. Have y'all ever ?? 👀
Start your review of Krazy Glue Tubes, 2 pack!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle S.
glen burnie
This glue really works but be careful cause it made my fingers stick together
This glue really works but be careful cause it made my fingers stick together
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
The glue itself is fairly good on many surfaces but the bottle is an abject nightmare. You can't use it without making a huge mess or gluing your fingers together. The cap is terrible so don't expect to cap it and use it later. Once opened it will begin to dry out, there's just no avoiding it.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
I keep this stuff around for emergencies. It's not as strong as super glue but it does a job. It's effective for small jobs but I wouldn't try anything too big with this glue. I like is though and it's nice when I don't want to pull the hot glue out.
Joanna M.
Another necessity. I had a pair of sneakers that were falling apart and this glue really fixed them. I was surprised. It holds very well and it is a must have. It also holds small cuts.
Cherry J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Krazy glue always come in handy at dune point and I like the two pack because I usually end up losing one.
Elizabeth A.
Great glue, horrible bottle. The first time you use the glue, its great. I've used it on everything from repairing children s toys, an old pair of glasses, a blu ray container, and more. The problem is, the tube the glue comes in. As others have mentioned, it has a tendency to dry in the neck of the bottle and not come out. It comes with a small thumb tack looking thing that is completely ineffective at preventing it from drying. The first tube was ruined and could only be fixed by using an unfolded staple to break through to allow the glue to flow again. The second bottle I was a bit smarter. Keep the bottle upright and the glue doesn't harden in the neck. Problem solved. Still, a hassle.
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 10
2,529 reviews
Theses are great to keep on hand you never know when you might need them. Handy for alot. Highly recommend.
Gicelle G.
This is an amazing article, very very helpful and useful . Can be use on any material
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Crazy Glue fixes everything. It can mend some of my most delicate items and it lasts pretty much forever. Just be careful to not get it on your skin or clothes!
Andi F.
Lansdale, PA
Great for building and fixing all sorts of things! I've used it on countless things, and it always is easy to use and long-lasting. The only time I've ever had a problem was when trying to glue acrylic sheets. If you don't use a whole tube at once, it can dry out pretty quickly, so having a two-pack is useful!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...