BY KRAZY GLUE

New! Each Tube Perfect For One Use Krazy Glue Single-Use Tube is ideal for office, home and craft projects. Each tube contains enough glue for one application.  Twist the self-piercing cap to open, use Krazy Glue and throw away. Convenient storage case provides organization for kitchen drawers and workshops and is great for on-the-go. For use on plastic, metal, wood, rubber, glass and more. see more...

Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Fun fact: my husband carry’s these in our hiking backpacks. The reason because if we get hurt or scratched really hard we pour some of his glue in there and hold it together. So I guess we don’t use it for the normal reason.
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do you hate how messy krazy Glue is to use? Do you hate throwing it out because the whole tube dried out? I do, that's why I use  Krazy Glue Single-Use Tubes . one tube is enough application for one use. I just twist cap to open, use it, and then throw the tube away.it has a storage case that's am easy to store the applications without losing them. I glue many different things (plastic, wood, rubber, metal, or glass.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
This glue works amazingly well, whenever i need something stuck that normal paper glue won't work, i always turn to krazy glue. It hold really well and after sticking it lasts long. My sandals strap came out recently, and i used this glue to stick it back and it worked perfectly. It's really affordable and it is worth the buy. Perfect for household projects, crafting, DIY, school assignments, slicking broken objects (certain items). I highly recommend.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Whenever a buy Krazy Glue, it's wish a specific purpose in mind. I use a small amount to fix that item, and then I don't use it again for months, even years! These single use tubes make me feel much better - I don't end up buying and entire container and then have it dry out before my next use! And that's not even mentioning how incredibly useful and fantastic this stuff is on securing things.
Amber R.
Tigard, OR
I use these constantly! I love that these are single use and honestly I feel most super/krazy glue should be as it dries up between uses anyways. This stuff is super tough and easy to use, its a real life saver! I always buy extra as ya never know when you might need them! Everything from arts and crafts to broken items!
Brittany A.
You may ask, when will I ever need super glue in college? Let me tell you, more than you would think. Broken nail? Super glue and a piece of a tea bag can fix that right up. Something break? Super glue can be a temporary solution. Always good stuff to have on hand, as long as you do not get it on your hands.
Melissa P.
Double Oak, TX
Love that this finally comes in a smaller dosage. I hate that I always open one then don't need it for another few months, but it's already dried and gross when I go back to use it. This is perfect for me, I can use it then trash it without feeling guilty for throwing away a 1/4 used tube of Krazy Glue
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Don't get it on you or your cloths. i got it on my sheets and i tried bending it to soften the glue and i broke my sheets. and i tried to use a baby whipe to get it off my leg and it metled the baby wipe. USE WITH CAUTION. But it works great if you get it where you want stuff stuck.
Chesay C.
Chicago , IL
I always keep a tightly closed tube of Krazy Glue nearby. Being a bit of a klutz I break and chip a lot stuff around the house. This stuff does just what it promises, sometimes a little too well. Thank goodness for acetone nail polish remover, that's all I'm saying...
Heather K.
Lackawanna, NY
I am a really big fan of this product it has helped to fix so many things. My daughter had dropped a figurine that was given to me by my grandmother, it broke into four pieces used Krazy to put it back together and you can't even tell it was even broke
Nickie L.
How well does this work? Is it like super glue?
Lauren M.
Rogersville, MO
Is it similar to super glue?
Dayna D.
Adairsville , Ga
What is the craziest thing you have used this on?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Are they worth the price to you!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is there other ways to use super Glue?