Krazy Glue Single-Use Tubes

New! Each Tube Perfect For One Use Krazy Glue Single-Use Tube is ideal for office, home and craft projects. Each tube contains enough glue for one application.  Twist the self-piercing cap to open, use Krazy Glue and throw away. Convenient storage case provides organization for kitchen drawers and workshops and is great for on-the-go. For use on plastic, metal, wood, rubber, glass and more.

do you use this
Is there other ways to use super Glue?
I am just curious as to how accurate the amount is for the majority of small glue jobs. Do you feel like it wasn't enough to do the job and roughly how big or small was the fix? Thanks for the help!!
Start your review of Krazy Glue Single-Use Tubes!
How would you rate this product?
Krazy Glue Single-Use Tubes uploaded by Ashley J.
These are great for fixing small items and it works super fast like gorilla glue. I wish I could save the rest of the tube when I only used a microscopic amount. I would recommend this single use tube to have on hand.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,030 reviews
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this 7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa Love love love kteeeeeeer kteeeeer😍😍😍 Loooooooooveeeee uuuuuu
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do you hate how messy krazy Glue is to use? Do you hate throwing it out because the whole tube dried out? I do, that's why I use  Krazy Glue Single-Use Tubes . one tube is enough application for one use. I just twist cap to open, use it, and then throw the tube away.it has a storage case that's am easy to store the applications without losing them. I glue many different things (plastic, wood, rubber, metal, or glass.
Doral, FL
This glue works amazingly well, whenever i need something stuck that normal paper glue won't work, i always turn to krazy glue. It hold really well and after sticking it lasts long. My sandals strap came out recently, and i used this glue to stick it back and it worked perfectly. It's really affordable and it is worth the buy. Perfect for household projects, crafting, DIY, school assignments, slicking broken objects (certain items). I highly recommend.
Arlington, VA
Whenever a buy Krazy Glue, it's wish a specific purpose in mind. I use a small amount to fix that item, and then I don't use it again for months, even years! These single use tubes make me feel much better - I don't end up buying and entire container and then have it dry out before my next use! And that's not even mentioning how incredibly useful and fantastic this stuff is on securing things.
Tigard, OR
I use these constantly! I love that these are single use and honestly I feel most super/krazy glue should be as it dries up between uses anyways. This stuff is super tough and easy to use, its a real life saver! I always buy extra as ya never know when you might need them! Everything from arts and crafts to broken items!
Macon, GA
You may ask, when will I ever need super glue in college? Let me tell you, more than you would think. Broken nail? Super glue and a piece of a tea bag can fix that right up. Something break? Super glue can be a temporary solution. Always good stuff to have on hand, as long as you do not get it on your hands.
Double Oak, TX
Love that this finally comes in a smaller dosage. I hate that I always open one then don't need it for another few months, but it's already dried and gross when I go back to use it. This is perfect for me, I can use it then trash it without feeling guilty for throwing away a 1/4 used tube of Krazy Glue
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Don't get it on you or your cloths. i got it on my sheets and i tried bending it to soften the glue and i broke my sheets. and i tried to use a baby whipe to get it off my leg and it metled the baby wipe. USE WITH CAUTION. But it works great if you get it where you want stuff stuck.