BY KRAZY GLUE #3 in Glue

Forms a strong, long-lasting bond on most surfaces. Best for ceramics, rubber, wood, metal, plastic and glass. Packaged in our exclusive leak proof, airtight case. One-drop applicator. Convenient, stay fresh container. Protective storage case. see more...

• How do you super glue off your Fingers?2 Answers
  • How do you keep the cap from gluing or getting stuck to t...10 Answers
  • Does this work on plastic?6 Answers
Krazy Glue All Purpose Glue Tubes 2 Pack
  • "This is some tough glue, when you have kids you definitely need glue and lots of it, and a little of this goes a long way and it holds for a long time I have things that we fixed with it over a year ago and they are still going strong!" in 5 reviews
  • "works really well have had in my house my whole life great for fixing littel things in your house" in 4 reviews
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
If you have something that you want to permanently glue then this is what you need. As long as you are careful not to get this on you hands you will be very satisfied. The design of this glue is easy for application and it is the strongest glue ever. The cost is great too.  Krazy Glue Tubes, 2 pack
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love crazy glue because it sticks things almost instantly. You do have to be careful not to glue yourself together or not get it on your skin as it will be hard to get off. It's affordable and available at walmart and amazon.
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Here’s a fun story. I once glued my mouth shut with this stuff. It worked wonderful and did its job better than I would ever want it to. It ripped off at least two layers on the skin on my lip and I had to go to the hospital.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
It's nice to always have these on hand for quick touch ups or diy projects. They've made a variety in this brand that's even easier to use with a brush tip applicator. Great buy.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this krazy glue it is wonderful for projects where I want to make sure whatever I am gluing doesn't come apart. It is affordable, easy to find online and in store, durable, just make sure not to get it on your skin it is a bit hard to get off once you get it on your skin.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this glue if you want to glue something once and never worry about it. The only downside to this glue is if you et it in your fingers it will really stick so that gets annoying to peel off but this stuff really works.
Sydney C.
Krazy Glue is my favorite brand of super glue. It works on pretty much every surface and drys very fast. I have used it for everything from fixing broken nails, to craft projects, to broken appliances. I even glued my microwave handle back on with it and it stayed! The design of the bottle also keeps it from getting clogged and drying up like other brands.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like this glue. I prefer gorilla, but I will use this. I like this because it dries clear usually, but I’ve noticed it doesn’t hold as strong as gorilla. I still would recommend this if you need a clear crazy glue!
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
It works well. I normally use it on my broken porcelain. It has the strong smell and you have to be very careful not to touch the glue. Else it's very hard to get rid of the glue that got on you finger.
Charlie A.
This will pour out fast if you're not careful and it will probably ruin whatever it gets on. Or you'll just glue some fingers together 😂 dries white so be cautious of that. A little bit goes a long way, start small
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Have you ever super glued yourself to the item your trying to fix?
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
What material does it adhere to best?
Oscar L.
El Paso, TX
Does anybody elses dry out
Kelly W.
Adkins , TX
How do you keep the cap from gluing or getting stuck to the container. Makes it hard to open. Also, I find that superglue seems to go dry super fast.
Lyndsay B.
Sacramento, CA
Does this work on plastic?