BY KRAZY GLUE #3 in Glue

Forms a strong, long-lasting bond on most surfaces. Best for ceramics, rubber, wood, metal, plastic and glass. Packaged in our exclusive leak proof, airtight case. One-drop applicator. Convenient, stay fresh container. Protective storage case. see more...

• How do you super glue off your Fingers?2 Answers
  • How do you keep the cap from gluing or getting stuck to the conta...10 Answers
  • Does this work on plastic?6 Answers
Krazy Glue All Purpose Glue Tubes 2 Pack
  • "This is some tough glue, when you have kids you definitely need glue and lots of it, and a little of this goes a long way and it holds for a long time I have things that we fixed with it over a year ago and they are still going strong!" in 5 reviews
  • "works really well have had in my house my whole life great for fixing littel things in your house" in 4 reviews
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Decorator Expert
If you have something that you want to permanently glue then this is what you need. As long as you are careful not to get this on you hands you will be very satisfied. The design of this glue is easy for application and it is the strongest glue ever. The cost is great too.  Krazy Glue Tubes, 2 pack
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert
I love this krazy glue it is wonderful for projects where I want to make sure whatever I am gluing doesn't come apart. It is affordable, easy to find online and in store, durable, just make sure not to get it on your skin it is a bit hard to get off once you get it on your skin.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Original Krazy Glue works really well for any broken item, new crafts, or just to keep around just in case something breaks in the future. It can fix nearly anything, can even glue your fingers together so be careful!! Definitely worth the money.
Rochelle N.
I picked this up from my local 99 cent store and I'm suprised how well this glue is. It works great and bonds things back together nicely. It works with a variety of materials and it holds well!
Sydney C.
Krazy Glue is my favorite brand of super glue. It works on pretty much every surface and drys very fast. I have used it for everything from fixing broken nails, to craft projects, to broken appliances. I even glued my microwave handle back on with it and it stayed! The design of the bottle also keeps it from getting clogged and drying up like other brands.
Andrea D.
This glue is not joke. As a clumsy person, I break a lot of things and even though this may sound funny this is my go to product for fixing things. Once you put this glue on something there's no turning back it will be on there for a while.
Taniya P.
It works well. I normally use it on my broken porcelain. It has the strong smell and you have to be very careful not to touch the glue. Else it's very hard to get rid of the glue that got on you finger.
Charlie A.
This will pour out fast if you're not careful and it will probably ruin whatever it gets on. Or you'll just glue some fingers together ūüėā dries white so be cautious of that. A little bit goes a long way, start small
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Decorator Expert
This glue is krazy just like in the title! This glue is seriously no joke. As a mom of two toddlers things are known to get broken in my house and this still comes in handy! Once you put this glue on something they is no turning back because the adhesive is STRONG!
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
This glue is very sticky. I would say be careful when you are using this glue because you don't want any to get on your fingers. Once it's on your fingers, it is very difficult to get off. It has a long lasting and strong hold. This glue gets the job done.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Have you ever super glued yourself to the item your trying to fix?
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
What material does it adhere to best?
Oscar L.
El Paso, TX
Does anybody elses dry out
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
How do you keep the cap from gluing or getting stuck to the container. Makes it hard to open. Also, I find that superglue seems to go dry super fast.
Lyndsay B.
Sacramento, CA
Does this work on plastic?