Business & IndustrialOfficeFiling & OrganizationKrazy Glue
Krazy Glue All-Purpose Brush On Applicator: 018 ounces

Krazy® Glue All-Purpose Brush On Applicator: 0.18 ounces

by Krazy Glue

Bond mixed-media craft projects and repair household items with this Krazy® Glue all-purpose brush-on adhesive. Its applicator brush stays clean, soft, and free of sticky bristles and ensures excellent coverage on larger surfaces. This 0.18-ounce bottle of versatile all-purpose glue forms durable bonds on metal, plastics, ceramics, glass, rubber, and other materials.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Krazy® Glue All-Purpose Brush On Applicator: 0.18 ounces!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
2,863 reviews
Love the brush applicator, makes applying super glue very easy and more precise. Affordable price. No complaints.
veronica  M.
San Jose, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,154 reviews
I love the fact that they created this crazy glue in a brush form, love having it around the house just in case and in my house there’s always a just in case
Misty M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Krazy glue. I have used this for many of my crafts, and I have even fixed some of my broken Knick knacks with it. It holds together very well, and it dries reasonably fast. It is priced well, and I definitely recommend it.

Looking for your answer?