Krave Pork Jerky Grilled Sweet Teriyaki uploaded by Abby L.

BY KRAVE #80 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Teriyaki Jerky
Krave® Grilled Sweet Teriyaki Pork Jerky.
Gluten free.
No nitrites.
Low fat.
All-natural.
No artificial ingredients.
Minimally processed.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Buy on Walmart
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
I don t understand the popularity with these, they are so gross. I can't help but think to myself, "Is this even meat?". I don't know why beef jerky companies are so lazy and just make this kind or dry as sand paper jerky.
Shatona B.
Roanoke, VA
STAY AWAYY ! Lol I only say this because once you start you will become addicted to this. I hate to admit this but I ONCE at an entire bag within 2 days .. Compared to other products this one is much more tender and it's actually health ( that is if you don't go crazy like I did ). Now Krave is a little pricey as all jerky is :) well worth .
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
I don't love this flavor. :( I want to because I love other teriyaki flavored jerky but something just doesn't seem right with this flavor. I've tried it several times to make sure it wasn't just the batch. I don't know how to describe it. Just off.
Eliza R.
Krave is a very good quality jerky and the teriyaki does not disappoint! If you like other teriyaki jerky brands, you will enjoy this one. Very soft jerky, not hard and difficult to chew.
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
I love this jerky so much. I haven't found any other that compare. I find many others too salty and often too tacky. This is soft and flavorful. It's great for going carb free.
Emily J.
Tallmadge, OH
This stuff is pretty dang good! Pork jerky is not as dry as beef jerky but this stuff is delicious. I love that this is a little more all natural so I'm not as concerned about putting something into my body without knowing what's in it. Pick some up for your next road trip!
Taylor T.
Birmingham, MI
Krave puts out a tasty product. Jerky is a great high protein snack and has lots of flavor. The only drawback is the high sodium, but it's hard to escape with any brand and krave's ingredients aren't nearly as bad as most other brands.
Sarah O.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product. You can definitely tell the difference compared to other brands. I've been using the turkey jerky on my hiking trips and share. Everyone always enjoys after a long day on the trail.
Irene L.
This stuff is SO GOOD. It's not stringy and overly chewy like other jerkies, and the flavor profile is really intriguing - you wouldn't expect teriyaki to be so complex! Two thumbs up.
Amanda H.
West Fargo, ND
My husband can't get enough of this jerky. The flavor is great and texture is just right. It's nice and soft too, unlike some that are hard to tear. Winner!
Maddie F.
Isn't there a pork jerky from like oberto or something that is teriyaki flavored? I can't find it. But is this similar in taste? It's sweet. I do like sweet things :)