Krave Pineapple Orange Beef Jerky, 3.25 oz uploaded by Kristen S.

BY KRAVE

Krave® Pineapple Orange Beef Jerky Gluten free. No nitrites. Low fat. All-natural. No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed. U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Pineapple Jerky see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristen S.
Columbia , MD
Love love Krave!! Best Jerky
Around! It is so tasty and gluten free! I love how it is not as tough as other beef jerkys. I personally this this is the best flavor perfect combination of savory and sweet!
Salli A.
This Pinapple Orange flavor is ridiculously good. I almost ate the whole bag in one sitting. What I love about Krave is that the jerky isn't tough. It stays tender.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I got some free samples at a 10k I ran. I thought they were REALLY good... however, they're pretty pricey so I haven't actually bought any packs myself.
Kathryn T.
I LOVE Krave! Its super tasty and I feel spoiled even though I'm eating something as silly as beef jerky. Great after a long run.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
I am very interested in this flavored beef jerky. Good to read it is gluten free. What stores carry Krave Beef Jerkey in pineapple orange?
Salli A.
I bought mine at Sprouts/ Henry's Market in So. Cal.