BY KRAVE #36 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Turkey Jerky Our lemon garlic turkey jerky offers up an intriguing new taste for jerky lovers – this flavor is made with thinly sliced, juicy turkey breasts and marinated with a balanced combination of garlic, lemon and lemon pepper. This creates a jerky that explodes first with bold garlic, immediately followed by a lemon twist and a peppery finish. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alisha C.
KRAVE Lemon Garlic Turkey jerky looks pretty tasteful. I have never tried the product before so I really have to try it and it seems like it goes source of protein.
Angie M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I know when you're thinking... Turkey freaking jerky? LOL! That was my first thought.. like "hmmm! Not sure that's going to taste very good." But surprisingly, it's decent. It's got a good texture and then lemon, garlic flavor isn't too bad. I'm not sure that I'd buy it again (as this was an accidental purchase -- I didn't read the label properly) but it wasn't bad at all.
Amanda H.
I love leave jerky it is always one of my snacks I keep on hand it is packed with protein and they have so many good flavors. It is the best jerky I have had and this flavor is so yummy. Would recommend.
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
Love Krave jerky! Has such great flavor. And jerky is such an easy way to get some extra good protein in your diet. Great after working out. And Krave has so many great flavors to choose from compared to just plain old beef jerky.
Kimberly N.
All of these jerky's have amazing flavor, but all of the ones I have tried have been dry. If that doesn't bother you, I really like the flavors.
Mike R.
Volo, IL
Good jerky but if you are looking for that garlic flavor. You are buying the wrong jerky. The flavor is definitely lacking.
Hannah V.
Mary Esther , FL
Our family loves this beef jerky. It's super good and very nutritious as well. It keeps you full
Jonelle R.
Waianae, HI
I really like the flavor of this turkey jerky! With that being said the texture is also soft. I have never had a batch that I couldn't chew into or had to chew forever. I am not sure about this particular size as I always buy mine at Costco in a bigger package and it runs right around $10. I love to throw this in a #beachbag for a nice after swim snack. I would recommend this jerky!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is the garlic taste strong or subtle
Tami W.
Must try this! Sounds right up my alley!!
Agata P.
Toronto, ON
How is the turkey jerky in comparison to the beef?