Krave Korean BBQ Plant Based Jerky - 22oz

Krave Korean BBQ Plant Based Jerky - 2.2oz

Made from real peas and fava beans, KRAVE?s vegan-friendly jerky is packed with 8-grams of protein to boost your everyday. With delectable flavors like Korean BBQ that perfectly balances toasty sesame, subtly spicy garlic, and savory soy sauce, you?ll ask yourself meat who? Tender with flavor that?s oh so bold, this jerky will make you a KRAVE Plant-Based believer in just one bite. Vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Krave Korean BBQ Plant Based Jerky - 2.2oz!
How would you rate this product?
Krave Korean BBQ Plant Based Jerky - 2.2oz uploaded by Jennifer L.
I just want to start off by saying that I haven't had real jerky in over 15 years so I won't be basing my review on how close it tastes to that. Finding a plant based jerky like this in an average grocery store is pretty surprising so I was very excited to find it! While this isn't the worst jerky I've tried, it's also definitely not the best. It has a very hard initial texture and it's hard to break into smaller pieces. I find myself digging to the bottom of the bag for the small pieces to make it easier to eat. After the initial texture, it slowly becomes a much softer and "meaty" texture which I liked. Most of the vegan jerkies that I've tried are at least a little moist and have a lot of flavor. This was very dry and didn't have a very distinct flavor. I enjoyed the taste of it, but it didn't taste like Korean BBQ at all. I would be interested in trying other flavors because maybe the others are better. I did like it as a quick protein snack for working out but I'm not sure if I'd repurchase.

Looking for your answer?