BY KRAVE

Krave jerky black cherry BBQ pork jerky 3.25 oz see more...

• Just bought a bag the other day and can't wait to dig in! What ot...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Miss M.
Sultan, WA
The taste is phenomenal, the only issue I had was with the texture of the jerky itself being that it's pork. But even then it wasn't bad. Amazingly low calorie compared to other snacks and high in protein.
Kaylee L.
Delicious! Krave jerky products are my favorite type of jerky! They are always so soft and fresh when you open them! Flavored evenly and always nice sized pieces in the bag! This black cherry flavor tastes so good! Sweet/salty with a tiny bit of spice. It's perfect for snacking and while you're on a hike and stop to rest!
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't really like sweet jerky so I'm going to biased. This jerky is suuuuper sweet. Like if there was such thing as a dessert jerky, then this would be a dessert jerky. Because its a pork jerky though it has a good texture, not too tuff and not too soft. Its okay jerky but too sweet for my liking.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
This is BY FAR my favorite jerky ever! It's pork jerky (this flavor) the flavor is AMAZING. Sweet and tangy. The jerky itself is tender and you can't stop eating it!!
Laurel H.
Silver Spring, MD
Such a great snack! I love that this jerky has less sodium, natural flavors and isn't tough/chewy like other brands of jerky. Always a good snack to take to the beach, or for work!
Kris S.
Cincinnati, OH
Definitely one of my favorite flavors of jerky. Once again Krave comes through and knocks it out of the park. The jerky has good flavor through out the meat, the black cherry notes are subtle and not overpowering. As with the rest of Kraves jerkys, the pieces tend to be on the softer side and not shoe leather tough, which is fine by me.
Yolanda L.
Sebring, OH
It's an interesting twist on beef jerky. The flavor to me is better the day after I open it. Its a softer beef jerky so thats nice on the teeth. But I think it needs a little salt with the sweet.
Lynn L.
I adore Krave jerky. This flavor was lacking in texture and flavor badly. It tasted and looked like unseasoned pork pieces. It was tender, but pretty flavorless.
Eliza R.
Very good flavor! It is listed as a spicier flavor on the package but the flavor is mild and sweet, very subtle and smooth. Softer quality jerky which is great!
Justine A.
I love this Krave jerky. It has such a great flavor. I wish it wasn't so expensive though. I don't buy it often for this reason. They make some great flavors.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Just bought a bag the other day and can't wait to dig in! What other flavors would you like to see from this brand?