BY KRAVE #45 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Krave® Citrus Basil Turkey Jerky Best-Gluten Free No nitrites. Low fat. All-natural. No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed. U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• Where can I find the Turkey jerky? I've seen the beef jerky every...1 Answers
  • I have tried several of the other krave jerkey flavor but have no...1 Answers
  • Where can I Find this brand? I love to try this.2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney D.
Boulder, CO
Great turkey jerky! The flavor is. It too overwhelming, just the right amount of citrus with a hint of basil. Definitely less sweet than teriyaki flavored jerky.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I really enjoy this beef jerky it doesn't have any fatty pieces and it's very high in protein which is always a plus in my book. The one thing I love about it I'm very picky about what I put in my mouth and I actually found something I really love to snack on. My husband loves it too so every time we go to Costco its a must've we have to pick some up
Vivian G.
This one is not my #1 choice because it tasted too sweet for me. I like the Spicy one i believe its the asian flavor. Healthy snack choice. I bought mine at a local health food store that had samples going on that day otherwise i wouldn't of bought it.
Bloomington, IN
I had a sample of this but I wasn't blown away. The flavor was more toned down and plain compared to their Black Cherry BBQ!!! If you are curious about this brand, I would suggest trying their variety pack to find your favorite.
Kate C.
Brooklyn, NY
Krave high quality jerky brand with cool new flavors like basil citrus. My favorite is lemon garlic. They're so tasty and high protein, low-cal and fat!

If you're real jerky fan you can even subscribe on their website to receive 5 bags a month!
Emma W.
This beef jerky is moist and really flavorful. It was a little sweeter than I was expecting it to be but still tasty. I like that it isn't as processed as other brands. It is the perfect high protein snack.
Stephanie V.
Atlanta, GA
SO good! Unique flavor, and it is fresh but easy to eat and not too 'gummy'. I make my own jerky so I'm very picky and this is really yummy in my opinion. I first got it from a mancrates crate a as a gift to my boyfriend for Valentine's day.
Torrie H.
Lovelock, NV
I love Krave products. This one gets a slightly lower score, only because I didn't think it was as tender as other flavors/meats that I've tried. The flavor combination is really good, though.
Kathryn T.
This is my favorite of all the Krave flavors. I LOVE Krave! Its super tasty and I feel spoiled even though I'm eating something as silly as beef jerky. Great after a long run.
angela c.
Phoenix, AZ
I have tried ALL the flavors and love every one of them,but this is the best turkey jerky i have ever tasted. The flavor combo was absolutely delicious and very tender!
May C.
Fresno, CA
Where can I Find this brand? I love to try this.
Bloomington, IN
Whats your favorite flavor from Krave Jerky?
Monique W.
Lake Worth, FL
Where can I find the Turkey jerky? I've seen the beef jerky everywhere.
Bloomington, IN
Do you know of any recipes that incorporates turkey jerky?
Eileen M.
Woodridge, IL
I have tried several of the other krave jerkey flavor but have not yet tried the citrus basil. Is the citrus flavor overpowering?