Krave Beef Jerky Sweet Chipotle

Made from authentic Mexican chipotle, this jerky brings together natural smokiness, a sensation of moderate heat, and a hint of honey to create the perfect balance of sweet and smoky. Tender slices of domestic beef are double marinated and then baked, resulting in an extraordinarily moist, soft and chewable jerky. Olé!

Is this jerky really spicy
Is this really spicy?
Krave Beef Jerky Sweet Chipotle Has anyone tried these?And if so what did you think?
Start your review of Krave Beef Jerky Sweet Chipotle!
How would you rate this product?
Fowlerville, MI
LOVE this stuff! I'm guilty of buying it "for my husband" then eating it all myself. No MSG was a huge selling point for us!
Chatsworth, CA
Sweet baby this is so good. Not too spicy or sweetness perfect balance. Pieces were not huge which I would have loved.
These are so good! They are not dry and have great flavor. I just wish these weren't so pricey. I prefer these now
Weidman, MI
This jerky is so yummy to I could eat this alday long to it has that wonderful flavor th that makes it just right
Great way to get protein to put in your #Beachbag . Flavors are Taisty snack to get by until your next meal.
Warfield, KY
1,672 reviews
Krave Beef Jerky Sweet Chipotle uploaded by Faith M.
I really enjoy this beef jerky it's one of my favorites it not overly dried & tough & the flavors amazing.
Yuma, AZ
I bought it because it was gluten free. I dislike the soft texture and there was way too much seasoning.
Ferndale, Mi
Amazing flavor and texture. Jerky is expensive but it’s my favorite snack and this is worth the cost.
Charlotte , NC
This jerky is addicting and so good! even has protein! this plus the Beach equal fun.
Leduc, AB
This jerky had just the right chewiness. I like my jerky to be a bit moist and not super dry. I don't like gnawing on my food! The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the flavor. It takes like chili flavored jerky. I feel like the flavor combination of jerky with chili just wasn't that great. My husband didn't like it either. I hope the other flavors are better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago