Krave Beef Jerky Sweet Chipotle

Made from authentic Mexican chipotle, this jerky brings together natural smokiness, a sensation of moderate heat, and a hint of honey to create the perfect balance of sweet and smoky. Tender slices of domestic beef are double marinated and then baked, resulting in an extraordinarily moist, soft and chewable jerky. Olé!

Is this jerky really spicy
Is this really spicy?
Krave Beef Jerky Sweet Chipotle Has anyone tried these?And if so what did you think?
Start your review of Krave Beef Jerky Sweet Chipotle!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
Krave is a lot softer than other packaged jerkies that I’ve tried, and there is a lot of flavor in them. It’s definitely a brand worth trying, and I always sneak myself a small pack into my shopping cart whenever I’m ordering online.
Pretty good jerky, much better than Jack Link's or other big name brands you see on the east coast. The chipotle flavor was nice, but i feel like it got all over my fingers and it wasn't good for on the go unless i remembered to bring a napkin with me.
Atlanta, GA
I love krave! It’s great for snacking on the go. The flavor is awesome. It’s not too sweet or too spicy and it’s made from really good ingredients. A little pricey, but well worth the value! I would definitely recommend.
Such a great snack. Only problem, I can't put it down. Love the sweet/spicy flavors. Love the natural aspect of it. Love how moist and quality the meat is unlike some other bagged jerkys. I seek out the Krave brands for Jerky and won't buy any other brands any longer.
This stuff is the bomb!!! I love the flavor, but I don't think I could eat the whole package in one sitting as the flavor is strong. I really want to try the other flavors asap!
Odenton, MD
I love Krave need jerky!! My favorite one is the Chilli lime, but this is a close second. The sweet and spicy is so delicous it makes for a delightful snack!!
Boerne, TX
I tired this one because there was a coupon for it. It's okay I wouldn't buy this flavor again but I do wanna try the other ones. It had a weird taste to it.
This beef jerky is very interesting. It has a lot of flavor but I'm not use to soft beef jerky I'm used to the tough chewy stuff. But I liked it :)
California
Favorite flavor out of the Krave lineup right here. A good mix of sweet yet spicy, and supposedly the ingredients aren't terrible for you.
Lebanon , TN
I’m a beef jerky lover, and this jerky is the best i’ve had so far! i’m always trying new brands but always come back to this! SO GOOD
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago