Krave Beef Jerky Sweet Chipotle uploaded by Jaime W.Krave Beef Jerky Sweet Chipotle uploaded by Faith M.

BY KRAVE

Made from authentic Mexican chipotle, this jerky brings together natural smokiness, a sensation of moderate heat, and a hint of honey to create the perfect balance of sweet and smoky. Tender slices of domestic beef are double marinated and then baked, resulting in an extraordinarily moist, soft and chewable jerky. Olé!

Rosie Q.
Love this beef jerky. You can find it almost anywhere. It’s not super chewy, sweet with honey, savory and has a little kick that doesn’t overpower the the flavor. I can eat this whole bag if I’m just sitting there binging a show and eating this. Sweet Chipotle is a good one to start with if you haven’t tried out this brand.
justine l.
howell, NJ
My favorite brand. All the Beef jerky and pork jerky I have tried from this company has been amazing has been tender.. I tried others were there really hard to bite into.
This flavor is sooo good it has a bit of a kick to it.. the right amount it’s not overly spicy
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Very good got a small one at GayLord National Harbor in Maryland and when I tasted it at first I was like eww too hot but then I was like ohh it's actually a good spicy and it's sweet and it's just really good overall so I would buy this again
Jessica F.
San Antonio, TX
Krave is a lot softer than other packaged jerkies that I’ve tried, and there is a lot of flavor in them. It’s definitely a brand worth trying, and I always sneak myself a small pack into my shopping cart whenever I’m ordering online.
Kim C.
Fair Haven, VT
I rarely buy myself any snacks. I usually just end up eating whatever I get for my husband or kids and mainly sticking to meals. But recently I started working out and trying to add extra calories to my diet.
When I was out and about getting groceries this past week I saw this Krave Beef Jerky in Sweet Chipolte. I like beef jerky normally, but rarely get it. For one, it would mean making a purchase with my own personal want in mind. But also, I'm trying to be healthy, and most jerky's are full of chemicals, preservatives, and nitrates. Imagine my surprise when I read that these were nitrate free. It isn't completely healthy (it's still a processed snack food), but it was worth it in my opinion to throw down the bucks to try it out.
It didn't last. It made it through the register, into the bag, into the car and that's as far as it got. I didn't even make it out of the stores parking lot before I sucked that bag down.
The meat is intensely moist. It doesn't state the cut of meat, but my husband had spent 10 years as a butcher and he swears that the cut was of superb quality to be that moist for jerky. It literally fell apart in your mouth. Not the normal chewy leather you grow accustomed to with commercial jerky products.
This particular flavor was wonderful as well. It wasn't overly sweet or spicy. It had just the right mixture. Another rare thing. It always seems you get too much of one flavor. But this had a nice balance. I will most certainly be buying more of this, as well as looking for and trying out the other flavors.
Farah J.
I love all these Krave flavors! I could eat bags and bags! They have a grea gift set at Target right now that I bought for a gift since who doesn't love jerky! I wish they sold it at Costco. When I am out and about I usually buy this brand even though it's pricey.
Emily G.
Wolcott, VT
I bought this at a local gas station, Cumberland Farms. It was expensive, but all beef jerky is. This price is great for the product. It's. Healthy snack you can grab at a gas station or grocery store. Great for athletes- awesome to pack for a hike. Love the simple ingredients and the fact that it's gluten free!
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
This beef jerky arrived at my office in our snack nation boxes and I was pleasantly surprised to stumble upon it. It's a perfect low fat, high protein snack and tastes great. It taste fresh and delicious and the sweet chipotle flavor is one of my favs!
Tiffanie G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Crave has to be one of my favorite beef jerky is out on the market I mean I've been eating beef jerky my whole life and this one and only is it local from Sonoma County it also is really great and flavor is Juicy and it's not expensive like most other brands that have thin and have really horrible flavor definitely a go to
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
My favorite brand of beef jerky and my favorite flavor. It's super soft and easy to chew, plus it's organic. I usually find these at target and the mini bags can be purchased at sams club in a variety pack. I absolutely love these. I just wish they weren't so pricey.
Hillary T.
Long Beach , CA
Is this flavor any good? I like my chipotle spicy!!
Amanda M.
How does this lineup against Jack Links and store brand beef jerky?
Taylor C.
Anaheim, CA
Abigail C.
Saint Charles, MO
Where can I find this product? I haven't been able to find it in my local grocery store.

Target