Krave Beef Jerky Sweet Chipotle uploaded by Faith D.

BY KRAVE #8 in Jerky

Made from authentic Mexican chipotle, this jerky brings together natural smokiness, a sensation of moderate heat, and a hint of honey to create the perfect balance of sweet and smoky. Tender slices of domestic beef are double marinated and then baked, resulting in an extraordinarily moist, soft and chewable jerky. Olé!

Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
Foodie Expert
This is by far the best brand of jerky, this particular flavor being my favorite. The flavor is spicy yet sweet, and neither note is too overpowering. I really appreciate that Krave does not make their product with any weird chemicals or bad ingredients. Many times meat snacks are terrible in that regard, and although I love them, I refuse to eat the bad chemicals. Thankfully, that is not the case here. They are great for traveling because they provide protein without taking up too much space, and the bag is easily resealed for later snacking, leaving no negative effect on taste nor freshness. And although they are pretty pricey for snacks, Target often has sales. Definitely recommend!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Sacramento, CA
This jerky is the best I've ever had. It's not impossible to chew like other jerky, instead it's soft. So you don't feel like you're eating meat from a few years ago. The ingredients are all natural. The creators of the company came up with all the recipes and tested them on local real people. I have had the wonderful opportunity to know one of the creators. I fully endorse this product and any other they have come out with.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
LYNNWOOD, WA
#Delightful!! I have always been a big fan of beef jerky, but found that the overly processed and sugar-filled variations that are commonly available have no longer proven to be good for me. Not with Krave!! This beef jerky is supple, flavorful, and tender without all of the nasty extras! Just pure, delightful jerky.
Savannah N.
Savannah N.
Lowell, MA
OBSESSED. This is a must-have snack for me during the work day or on road trips/trips to the beach! The amount of flavor put into this stuff is so satisfying and it's not too tough, it nearly melts in your mouth. And it doesn't have that horrible dog food-like smell that a lot of kinds of beef jerky have.
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
Foodie Expert
I love this jerky! It's so moist and easy to eat. The flavor is really delicious and unique compared to other brands with generic flavors. All beef jerky is on the expensive side for a snack food but this is totally worth it. Will be picking up a bag of this on my next road trip for sure!
CJ H.
CJ H.
portland, OR
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor! It's filling and sweet with a little kick that's not too bad. I love bringing these with me for day trips like skiing or to the beach because they give you a lot of energy and don't weigh anything to carry around! Great customer service as well.
Gracie C.
Gracie C.
I absolutely love this beef jerky. It tastes so fresh and so great. It's also not they most expensive, but it's also not cheap considering beef jerky in general is pretty expensive. This is my definite go-to jerky!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
Foodie Expert
I tired this one because there was a coupon for it. It's okay I wouldn't buy this flavor again but I do wanna try the other ones. It had a weird taste to it.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Foodie Expert
Sweet baby this is so good. Not too spicy or sweetness perfect balance. Pieces were not huge which I would have loved.
maly s.
maly s.
These are so good! They are not dry and have great flavor. I just wish these weren't so pricey. I prefer these now
Hillary T.
Hillary T.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Is this flavor any good? I like my chipotle spicy!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
How does this lineup against Jack Links and store brand beef jerky?
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Is the packaging smaller or bigger than the regular store brand jerky?
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Saint Charles, MO
Where can I find this product? I haven't been able to find it in my local grocery store.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried this brand of beef jerky?