Krave Beef Jerky Garlic Chili Pepper uploaded by Suzanne M.Krave Beef Jerky Garlic Chili Pepper uploaded by Rachel L.

BY KRAVE #53 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Krave® Beef Jerky Garlic Chili Pepper Gluten free. No nitrites. Low fat. All-natural. No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed. U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Hottest Jerky see more...

Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love Love love brand of jerky & this flavor is my favorite it has a perfect level of heat super tasty! The texture cant be beat its so soft not like other jerky bands that feel like you’re chewing for hours! Its a little more expensive than your average jerky but its all natural, no artificial ingredients, msg or nitrates & gluten free .... so worth it worth it
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Honestly it wasn’t that bad, except I just wasn’t a fan of the flavor and smell. And after just a few small pieces my mouth is needing some refreshment - Says it is mildly spicy, but I think it’s a little bit more than that. Don’t think I will be buying this particular flavor again.
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
I could not stand the texture of this beef jerky. The flavor was okay but I just could not get past the indescribable texture it was just gross and not worth the price.
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
My favorite brand of beef jerky. This flavor has just enough kick from the chili seeds but the garlic makes it not too spicy. Amazing flavor. Bought it at Target on sale so great price!
Rachel L.
Euless, TX
If you love spicy this is the flavor for you. My mouth is burning and so is my throat. Wonderful flavor and its soft jerky not that tough crap you have to really work at to eat.
Alison N.
Krave jerky is amazing. I love the flavor combinations and it is by far one of the most tender beef jerky products I've tried
Joelle A.
I am normally not a beef jerky fan, but this packs A LOT of flavor. It's not too dry and the packaging is nice as well!
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Haven't found this flavor?! I want to try so bad!! Love krave jerky! And healthier than regular jerky from the store
Dawn D.
Its not greasy or slimy like some beef jerkies. flavor is really good, its moist with the right amount of chewiness.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this jerky at? It looks really good.