Krave Beef Jerky Chili Lime

Krave Chili Lime Beef Jerky Gluten free. No nitrites. Low fat. All-natural. No artificial ingredients. Minimally processed. U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

How much is one bag?
How tasty is this product? I'm considering trying it!
Where can this be purchased?
Start your review of Krave Beef Jerky Chili Lime!
Philadelphia, PA
I was working a half marathon and one of the free sample tents had these awesome beef jerky samples! I love love love Beef Jerky, I was surprised to see this flavor. These are delicious and not as hard as regular beef jerky. I have brought several bags since, all different flavors
Decatur, GA
This jerky is life changing, let me tell you. You can tell that not all jerks are made the same--this is for sure one of them! The flavor is delicious, consistency is perfect and everything in between is spot on! The brand is the only jerky that I'll eat--try it and you'll know why!
I follow a keto lifestyle, and luckily beef jerky works into that. I saw this brand while shopping and was hesitant to drop $6 on a bag unsure if I'd like the flavor. Boy am I glad I did! This flavor combo and the quality of the jerky were delicious! I do suggest keeping your portion size to a minimum though. Too much of the chili spice can start to make your tongue a little hot, but otherwise I'd buy this again and again. Can't wait to try the other flavors!
So good! I love beef jerky, and I like how this brand isn't as unhealthy as other brands. The flavor is good, and the texture is enjoyable. I've tried a couple other flavors as well, and this is on of my favorites! Would buy again, and a good portion for the price, especially in terms of beef jerky.
Beachwood, OH
Purchased at: Target
My fiancé really loves Krave Jerky! I buy him this jerky for every holiday and special occasion. The Chili Lime flavor is tangy and flavorful with an easy to chew texture. I highly recommend this if you enjoy jerky!
Gretna , NE
This jerky is life changing it is so so yummy! It has great flavor and I dont have to worry about what I am putting into my body! It is very savory and controls all of my cravings that I might have. I love the chili lime it is sweet and just a bit spicy!
Garland, TX
I have tried these, and love them! They are tangy and delicious. I didn't find it to be expensive which is good, so if you like a tangy flavor this is a go to! Of course you would have to try to see if you really like it so go and try it out, I recommend it!
Raymond, ME
This brand alone is probably the best beef jerky around, let alone this flavor. This particular flavor, in my opinion, is so flavorful, delicious, and tender. I definitely recommend it if you haven’t tried it and you like a little spice!
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This jerky is seriously amazingly delicious I brought them once for my diet and I was so undecided because I didn't think they would be good but they are full of flavor
My dad was the one who introduced these to me and I'm so glad he did! They have more flavor in them than other beef jerkys that I've tried. The only issue is that they are pricey for the amount that comes in a bag. They go for about $6-7. I've tried a couple of the other ones and this one is by far my favorite still.