Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser

An antioxidant cleanser that doesn’t mess up your skin barrier, lifting everything your skin doesn't want while leaving what it needs—healthy pH, hydration, antioxidants and no irritation. Matcha and hemp seeds are here to boost the skin’s intake of antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Your skin and this cleanser might be a matcha made in heaven!

Can you find this in Canada in store?
Is the packaging recyclable?
What do you guys think of this [brand:krave-beauty] Matcha Hemp cleanser?? I am intrigued!!! Let me know the details please!
Start your review of Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Victoria H.
This is a great cleanser. It’s very gentle and smells just like matcha. I love the gel texture and how it lathers up. You need this!
Westerville, OH
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Jenna R.
I am absolutely obsessed with this! I’ve been using this for about a week and I already know that it is going to be a staple in my skincare routine. It’s extremely affordable at $16 from the Krave website. Most “gentle” cleansers I’ve tried have left my skin with that extremely tight feeling, even though they advertised otherwise. This cleanser doesn’t have any sodium lauryl sulfate, which is a super harsh soap that is in most cleansers. It does, though, have vitamin b5 which is very hydrating to the skin. The smell isn’t overwhelming at all, I’d compare it to the iced matcha latte from Starbucks. Overall, this is an amazing hydrating cleanser for ALL skin types! Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
Newark, CA
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Sonia O.
Purchased at: KRAVE
This is currently my favorite cleanser! I love it because it cleanses your skin without striping it. The cleanser has so many great ingredients such as antioxidants, and as a current esthetician student I’m learning how important antioxidants is for your skin. This is product is ph balanced which makes it even more better. It is definitely worth the hype. Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
Pittsburgh
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Zoe H.
TRULY MY HOLY GRAIL! I can’t talk more highly of this serum. I was breaking out very badly on my chin/jaw due to both the masks and hormone fluctuations. This absolutely fixed my problem, it has soothed and repaired my skin so nicely, definitely recommend!
Hohenwald, TN
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Shacie P.
I'm in love with this cleanser from Krave. It's the matcha hemp hydrating cleanser. It's now my holy grail cleanser. It performs well and doesn't leave you feeling stripped. I use it every morning that I do cleanse and every night as my second cleanse. I will definitely repurchase this and Definitely recommend it. Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
Bel Tiburon, CA
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Amanda D.
I love this cleanser! It's affordable and I find that even a little bit of the product goes a long way. I can see where the scent would be a hit or miss but I actually like it. The texture is interesting - it has a jelly-like consistency and a little slimy to the touch. It starts to foam as you work it into your skin though. I have combination skin and think it would be good for most skin types. Fits perfectly in my double cleansing routine!
Cupertino, CA
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Jaynee L.
If I had to use one cleanser for the rest of my life, this is it. I was gifted this by my sister and absolutely fell in love. A little really goes a long way! You can’t really find better especially considering the price for this cleanser. I’ve been using it for almost a year and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
Boston, MA
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Sabrina S.
Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser $16: This cleanser was pretty good, but I didn’t fall completely in love with it. I enjoyed how gentle it was on my skin, and how efficient it was at getting gunk off my skin, but I weirdly felt a little dry after using it even though it is a hydrating cleanser, but I still use this! I just tend to use my other cleansers more, but I love all the ingredients and the $16 price point!
Clifton, LA
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Nellie C.
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Nellie C.
This is my all-time favorite Cleanser. It’s a jelly Cleanser that leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean but never stripped. It’s top of my list for sure. Check out my Instagram feed at @nelliecoody19 for a mini review on this Cleanser and all my other favorites.
Las Vegas, NV
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Kirby S.
The cleanser is amazingly gentle. It has great cleansing power but does so in a way that is not overly stripping. The price is great as well and little goes a long way with the cleanser. The jelly texture is pretty fun to work with as well and it lathers up nicely but not too foamy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Delmar, DE
il y a 2 mois
What do you guys think of this Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp cleanser?? I am intrigued!!! Let me know the details please!
Tricia R. il y a 2 mois
I really like it, I tried it on a whim. It’s gentle and has an earthy scent but no added fragrance. I think it does get getting used to it doesn’t sud/foam it has a gel like consistency even when working it in the face. Similar to Sunday Riley’s ceramic slip if you have tried that one. It also doesn’t give that tight or squeaky clean feeling which is good sometimes that can be drying especially in the winter season. It’s kept my breakouts at bay and if I do it’s super minimal. I really love how my skin feels afterwards. I recommend it.