Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser

by Krave Beauty

An antioxidant cleanser that doesn’t mess up your skin barrier, lifting everything your skin doesn't want while leaving what it needs—healthy pH, hydration, antioxidants and no irritation. Matcha and hemp seeds are here to boost the skin’s intake of antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Your skin and this cleanser might be a matcha made in heaven!

Has anyone tried and had a great experience with Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp CleanserKrave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser ?
How great is this cleanser for really dry skin, that gets a little oily throughout the day? I always have to wear matte makeup as I’m very greasy during the day, as long as I am moisturized enough! Lately my makeup has been a little cakey due to very dry skin. I use Differin gel too, as my dermatologist told me to for my acne. So that’s why my face is so dry and peeling some… I’m looking for a very moisturizing/hydrating facial cleanser and hydrating moisturizer too. Thanks! 💗
Has anyone used this cleanser before?
Start your review of Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Linh N.
Footscray, VIC
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Linh N.
One of the best cleanser I have used so far. It's very gentle with all the goodness ingredient. My skin feels extremely soft and smooth after cleansing and it doesn't feel stripping or dry. The cleanser has a gel like texture, light herbal scent is a plus for sensitive skin. I definitely will purchase over and over again until I find another better one. Highly recommend!
Myra L.
Perth, WA
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Myra L.
A very calming cleanser! I was breaking out for months and this product has helped calm my skin down again. The ingredients is simple but effective. I have read reviews and wow! This product has exceeded my expectations and with a great price tag! Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser It's got a jelly texture and has taken me a while to get used to the minimal lather/foam. It was something to get used to as we sometimes think the foamier the better and cleaner our skin will be. This product definitely helps with the PH level of the skin after cleansing and doesn't make the skin feel dry or tight. I normally use this with my cleansing brush for a deeper cleanse and definitely keeps my skin blemish free.
Keiko P.
Perth, WA
Amazing cleanser, works really well for outbreaks leaves your skin looking good definitely met my expectations for a facial cleanser great value I highly recommend 👍
nicki B.
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by nicki B.
🌱Holy Grail Cleanser Alert!! 🌱 This is my all time favourite cleanser! I have dry and sensitive skin, and a lot of cleansers leave my skin feeling dried out. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling completely clean BUT not dry! It creates a great base for the rest of my skincare routine. Texture: Gel Like - and sticky before water is added . Once water is added It lathers up very nicely! Smell: Smells very faintly of matcha tea Star Ingredients: 🌼Oatmeal (Avena Sativa Kernel Extract): Oats can help dry, itchy or eczema skin! It’s loaded with lipids, antioxidants, fatty acids and anti inflammatory agents. 🍃Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil : Is rich in omega 6, 3 Fatty Acids and linoleic acid. Cannabis Seed Oil helps fight against inflammation, irritation, dryness and signs of ageing. It even can help regulate oil production! 🌰Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (sweet almond oil) : Its loaded with Fatty acids like oleic acid and linoleic acid as well as vitamin E and B. It’s know for its smoothing, softening and moisturising properties! Other great ingredients in this are: Panthenol (vit B5), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder ( the plant green tea comes from) . Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
Enkhzaya A.
Melbourne, VIC
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by Enkhzaya A.
Overall this is an interesting textured product. It smells a bit herbal and this was my first time using this product and trying this brand. Overall, I have a dry combination skin in the winter and I used this with my Foreo. I did find that although it claims to he hydrating, it is still drying on my face. I think the brand is overhyped and has a cult following however I don’t think i’ll try this brand again.
Mileena O.
melbourne
A must have in my beauty kit! Whenever my skin is acting out (breaks out or eczema) I always return to this cleanser. It doesn’t try my skin out but it still makes my skin feel fresh and clean without the irritation. A staple in my routine and lasts for ages
An T.
Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser uploaded by An T.
Another holy grail skincare product that I've repurchased several times over the past two years. I will never let go of it - it is my skincare staple. The ingredients are absolutely stunning, and they make the product gentle and effective. It's a great day and night gel cleanser that does not strip my skin dry at all. Love.  Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
Ashley L.
This is easily in my top 5 go to cleanser. I kid u not have bought this more than 10times since i discovered it. This product cleanse my face gently but also removed the dirt build up on my face. Also leaved it hydrated. I have sensitive combination skin and there were a few brands i had to test out before i foumd this right cleanser for me. I love it too much.
Hayley S.
Queensland
I am 13 and have sensitive combination skin. This for sure is my favourite cleanser of all time. I have been using this product and it makes my skin plump after use. I love using this in a double cleansing system with the heimish all clean cleansing balm. I love the gel honey like texture and although the scent isn't pleasant, it doesn't bother me. If you have sensitive or combo skin I think you might enjoy this. I will be repurchasing! Finally something that doesn't irritate or strip my skin after use.
Kennylyn G.
This product is one of the best I've ever had! This product has definitely helped reduce my breakouts. It doesn't dry my skin out and definitely cleanses my skin really well! Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,353 reviews
il y a 6 mois
Terry L. il y a 25 jours
Yes! It’s my go to every morning. My skin loves it. I have sensitive skin and I get no reactions.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
il y a un an
What do you guys think of this Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp cleanser?? I am intrigued!!! Let me know the details please!
Tricia R. il y a un an
I really like it, I tried it on a whim. It’s gentle and has an earthy scent but no added fragrance. I think it does get getting used to it doesn’t sud/foam it has a gel like consistency even when working it in the face. Similar to Sunday Riley’s ceramic slip if you have tried that one. It also doesn’t give that tight or squeaky clean feeling which is good sometimes that can be drying especially in the winter season. It’s kept my breakouts at bay and if I do it’s super minimal. I really love how my skin feels afterwards. I recommend it.