BY KRAS

KRAS QUALITY (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 616618002321 K see more...

Melinda S.
Otis Orchards, WA
Oh myyy lanta!!! These are delicious, they remind me of my childhood. They never last long in my house.
Kinsley R.
These are great for coffee or tea. A snack or breakfast. They're really cheap too.
Dragana W.
Louisville, KY
My favorite. If you are hazelnut lover this is the product for you. It's in the same category as Nutella.
Amber C.
Colorado Springs, CO
This really is the perfect cure to a sweet tooth. Not too sweet but just enough to satisfy. Perfect blend of wafer and chocolate.
hanimra
These are great with a cup of coffee or tea. They aren't too sweet but sweet enough. Love the hazelnut flavor. There are also chocolate covered Napolitanke.
Frish Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are so cheap at no frills I think like $1! I like how light they are I enjoy these with a nice hot cup of green tea.
Lupe G.
I purchased a packet of these at my grocery store but you can find them anywhere ... id say my favorites are the strawberry flavor one it crunches it reminds me of a kit kat almost ..
Samantha S.
I love these wafers I can never just eat 1 2 or 3 lol there just very good my kids love them to they will always be in my household
San Lorenzo, CA
If you like Mattila you'll love these they are so good and they taste like heaven I've never had anything more delicious than these I love him
Stephanie C.
I've been eating these since I was a kid - they immediately make me smile! They're great because while they're sweet, they're not nauseatingly American sweet.
Where can I get them
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ever try the lemon. Cream version? So fresh!
R they good