BY KRAS

Kras Napolitanke® Hazelnut Waffer Gaufrette.
Zagreb 1911.
Original quality. see more...

Sumeja F.
I've been eating these ever since I can remember so it's a childhood favorite. I'm a huge fan of anything hazelnut, it's crunchy and sweet. Goes well with a glass of milk. I don't think they sell it at every grocery store but you can definitely find it at an ethnic store in the "Eastern Europen" section.
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
Oh My Gosh! This stuff is so addicting. I love it but the second these come into the house, they are demolished within a day or two by the entire family. They are so light and tasty, with the perfect amount of sweetness. The hazelnut and chocolate flavor is absolute perfection.
Samantha J.
Merrillville, IN
I absolutely love hazelnut and this gives off just enough of that nutty flavor that I love. The wafers are light and crispy goes well with the hazelnut spread.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I was unsure of how I would like these but there so tasty and addicting!! I love them; sweet chewy but an amazing flavor and not bitter.
Haven J.
Amazing. I love hazlenut and waffers and together it is like heaven in your mouth.