BY KRAFT #45 in Salad Dressing

Great with avocado & peppers on salad. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tanveer R.
Ajman, Hamidiya
Kraft dressing is very nice to taste its give u lime flavor.. its not pricey u could found in carrefour its healthy...
Love tje zesty lime dressing it us really good on a green salad i have also used it on baked chicken and on budda bowls
Chloe H.
England , Blackpool
So be home in tomorrow about that night night and then do you it iSunday was your birthday dinner and I wanna I’ll
Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
Delicious! It's my favorite flavor! The lime flavor is not over powering at all. I use this on my salads everytime
Kara Y.
Thunder Bay, ON
I recently discovered this zesty lime dressing. I mix it with veggies, feta and quinoa. Makes a delightful lunch
doaa g.
Riyadh, dirah
Wwwwww tasty soooooooo delicious yuuuuuuumyyyyyy I can eat ten pf this at every time I used try it at weekends
Saima M.
Dubai, Baraha
I love lemon dressing ranch it gives salad a kIck. It gives more taste to the salad and its healthy also to use
Shelley F.
MIAMI, FL
Limey and nice, it has a great taste, I use this salads with seafood, gives it a crisp taste. Its afforadble.
Ana V.
I used this product to my salad and other food because your flavor liked me and can share with all my family
carla l.
san juan de los morros
Delicioso para combiaΓ±nar con las ensaladas carnes muy rico adhereso muy buenooo me gusta mucho la verdad