BY KRAFT #45 in Salad Dressing

Great with avocado & peppers on salad. see more...

Buy on Walmart
anewxa a.
I used to use this, tastes fine and very convenient. But being more health concious, I make my own dressing and it is much healthier with less "extra" ingredients.
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
My girlfriend recommend this, I wasn't going
to buy it , I am tired of the same old flavors of 'Ranch' and 'Italian'
that are over used in many meals and recipes, I am just sick of them.
She ended up giving me a small plastic jar with about a cup of this
dressing to try.

Where has this been all my life? The flavor is out of this world, I
honestly didn't think I would like it at all. The lime is prominent in
the dressing and the Italian is just a mixer. It tastes so fresh and
tangy, I love it in my salads, it totally perked it up.

I experimented a bit tonight and marinated chicken breasts in the
dressing, there were yummy and you could taste a bit of the lime in the
tender meat!

Way to go Kraft, this is my new favorite dressing, my salads are no longer boring.
Shaliny P.
Amazing tastes great and totally recommend it. It adds an amazing touch of beauty to your good and makes it wonderful. I totally recommend it and would purchase it anyday. It’s efficient and affordable. love it
Olivia S.
Toronto, ON
Pretty good, unique, zesty! Never seen lime dressing like this before so I had to pick it up
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my diet. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
brooke M.
Toronto, ON
This stuff just tastes awful. I tried it on its own with just romaine lettuce and it was just the worst. Maybe I just prefer the regular flavors.
kristin k.
The spice was a little odd to the flavor. It was good but probably wouldn't buy again. It's not best for my salads but maybe on a wrap
Kelly C.
Great for salad or use it as a marinade or sauce. I’d have used it as a marinade for chicken or just as a sauce when grilling chicken.
Nyx C.
Toronto , ON
Yummmmy and have that great zing that makes it a great veggie dip or to use as a marinade over chicken and even for grilled tofu
Cassie B.
Sault Ste, ON
Wasnt a fan. Thought I would be but turns out its not my thing. Maybe if it was used with the right type of salad though