Kraft Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Annalee R.

BY KRAFT #40 in Salad Dressing

Great with avocado & peppers on salad. see more...

Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
I don’t care much for this dressing. It had a very strong artificial lime after tease to it. I won’t be buying again.
Alexxandria H.
This is my absolute favorite salad dressing. It goes so well with salad and sometimes as a dipping sauce for fries
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff is ok but I do like Kraft and that is why I do buy it is is cheap and tastes good on salad and that's y
slaybyshayleigh -.
Pineville, LA
This salad dressing is okay and all but I be liking my ranch dressing ya feel me?! Don't get it twisted on the real
Shelbi W.
Zebulon, NC
I use this on pasta salads all of the time during the summer months. It tastes fresh and is nice on a summer day.
David M.
San Antonio
I tried this on my salad the other day. Nice tastes and gives it a good lime vinegar taste. I bought this at HEB.
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
I used this for my chicken kabobs. They made them taste amazing and made them really tender and juicy as well.
Becca H.
Tast great good cost good item love this on my food need to try would recommend to.anyone who wants to try it.
Bethany⚓️ W.
Medina
This stuff is so good! It's good on salads, a sauce for tacos, marinade for chicken. I love it, very very good!
Priscilla M.
San antonio, TX
Great taste.. great price.. amazing. I use it on my salads. Or pasta . Great buy. Def an item people should try

back