BY KRAFT #33 in Salad Dressing

Great with avocado & peppers on salad. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
It's very refreshing and I like that it's a citrus dressing and different from all the typical Italian type dressings.
Cristian P.
Long Beach
Delicious and light on your salads. I don’t like the creamy dressings and the vibagret flavor can be used in any salad
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
I don’t care much for this dressing. It had a very strong artificial lime after tease to it. I won’t be buying again.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
I like sour very much so I grabbed this dressing. I like the sour taste in it. It is so refreshing and feels healthy.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff is ok but I do like Kraft and that is why I do buy it is is cheap and tastes good on salad and that's y
slaybyshayleigh -.
Pineville, LA
This salad dressing is okay and all but I be liking my ranch dressing ya feel me?! Don't get it twisted on the real
Shelbi C.
Zebulon, NC
I use this on pasta salads all of the time during the summer months. It tastes fresh and is nice on a summer day.
Becca H.
Tast great good cost good item love this on my food need to try would recommend to.anyone who wants to try it.
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
I used this for my chicken kabobs. They made them taste amazing and made them really tender and juicy as well.
Bethany⚓️ W.
Medina
This stuff is so good! It's good on salads, a sauce for tacos, marinade for chicken. I love it, very very good!