Kraft Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Annalee R.

BY KRAFT

Great with avocado & peppers on salad. see more...

Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! Hands down one of my favorites!! It’s so delish and brings back memories from my childhood. This product is a staple in my home!! Totally recommend and you get the bang for your buck!!
Yogita S.
San Jose, CA
I usually use this dressing on my salad to boost the taste. Being a veggie I like all types of dressing but this taste so good and I prefer this dressing about all
👑Carolina S.
I got this dressing in my local grocery store and liked it a lot but when I looked for it again I cannot find it anywhere but online so I bought 3 bottles of it right away because I like it so much very good if you like citrusy items
Andrea M.
la habra
I love this dressing is so good we always add cucumber with is lettuce and some tomato will go with it
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Such a great dressing ! Very good for a summer styled salad. Super tasty with a hint of lime zest, I recommend this for anyone with a love for vinaigrette’s!
Pearl P.
Arleta, CA
This dressing Is superlight and is not heavy or thick at all. I love it. I purchased this at whole
Foods and traders Joe’s. Definitely will recommend it.
Brianne S.
Saint johns, FL
Kraft are one of my favorite dressings. great tasting and great value. Wide variety of flavors that taste great and easy to find in local grocery store.
Jolene O.
Diberville, MS
I love vinaigrette dressings and I love lime! This is perfect deliciously tasty combination of the two. It's the only thing I will put on my salad.
Nicole R.
Smithfield, NC
This is great for both salads and as a marinate for chicken. Soaking it for a few hours makes the chicken so juicy and its even better in a salad!
Ashley S.
North Platte , NE
Not the healthiest but this is the bomb!!! I freaking love the citrus taste of this dressing. I would drink the bottle. But that would be gross.