BY KRAFT #45 in Salad Dressing

Great with avocado & peppers on salad. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brianne S.
Saint Johns, FL
Kraft are one of my favorite dressings. great tasting and great value. Wide variety of flavors that taste great and easy to find in local grocery store.
Jolene O.
Diberville, MS
I love vinaigrette dressings and I love lime! This is perfect deliciously tasty combination of the two. It's the only thing I will put on my salad.
Ashley S.
Not the healthiest but this is the bomb!!! I freaking love the citrus taste of this dressing. I would drink the bottle. But that would be gross.
Kris M.
Tampa, FL
I actually use this dressing to also marinade chicken in. Quick, easy, and versatile. Can’t go wrong with this as an addition in your kitchen.
Maria R.
Orlando , FL
Divine to accompany the salads and also to spice vegetables. it is healthy because it is not so salty it has little sodium compared to other
Heather H.
Marble Hill, GA
I am picky about vinaigrette dressing. To me this was a bit of a let down. The flavor was a little sour for me and lacked in other flavors
Becca S.
Sparks, CA
I love salad and I love trying new dressings but I've noticed that a lot of them are super vinegary but this one is just perfect
Abby P.
Knoxville, IA
For a dressing that is not your normal flavor this one adds a zing to your salad if your looking for something new and refreshing
Autumn L.
Quincy, IL
This is pretty good, but I don’t love it. On salads, I enjoy it, but anywhere else, like in pasta, I don’t know how to feel.
Ashley D.
Beaver, WV
This is a great light option for anyone looking for a zesty alternative. I love the flavors and the creamy ness of this!