Kraft Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Annalee R.

BY KRAFT

Great with avocado & peppers on salad. see more...

Shalom C.
Raleigh , NC
This vinaigrette dressing is one of my favorites. It tastes good when paired with a fresh vegetable salad. I’ve also used it for marinating chicken. Surprisingly delightful.
rosa a.
Homestead, FL
The Kraft salad dressing of a vinaigrette with lime gives a zip to your salad really pops the flavor of your vegetables in your salad or dipping your vegetables in the salad dressing
Jennifer R.
Pearland , TX
This is currently my go to salad dressing! I love he fast of lime on salads. This is light but has a strong citrus taste. If you love lime, this is he dressing for you.
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
Oh mylanta are these dressings remarkable. Used as dressing or marinade and they really pick up the flavors! The price is on point, the taste is great, and the flavors are endless. Definitely something worth purchasing and trying.
Breyanna L.
Gouverneur
So I am a big salad eater. So I always tend to have a variety of dressing in my home. I like this one because it’s not creamy. It’s tart and delicious. It’s a bit too acidic but the lime compliments any chicken on any salad.
Brandi B.
Valley city , ND
Kraft zesty lime vinaigrette is so delicious and full of flavor at such an affordable price. I like to marinate chicken in a large ziplock back with a bottle of this vinaigrette overnight and then grill in the next day. It's so juicy and packed with flavor and it's pretty much ready to cook!
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
It's really good on fruit salads. I go to this one salad place here in Irving. I forgot the name, and they personally make your salad and you choose what you want in it. I get fruit salad with not dressing because I go home and use this on it.
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is the perfect citrus dressing for Greek salads, Mexican salads and burrito bowls. It’s fairly low cal for dressing compared to what you would get from a heavier creamier dressing and the flavors are definitely all there.
Madeline W.
This was a good change of pace from ranch or Italian, but i didn’t just love it. I’ll finish the bottle I bought, but I won’t buy it again. It’s good on salad but better as a marinade for chicken.
Bethany D.
This brand has amazing things. I love their cheese and dressings. I always get the light because the regular vinegrette can be a little powerful. But I do recommend all things of this brand.

Walmart