Kraft Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Dressing 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Annalee R.

BY KRAFT #36 in Salad Dressing

Great with avocado & peppers on salad. see more...

Buy on www.tar...*
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
It's really good on fruit salads. I go to this one salad place here in Irving. I forgot the name, and they personally make your salad and you choose what you want in it. I get fruit salad with not dressing because I go home and use this on it.
Stephanie N.
Boca Raton, FL
We use the zesty lime dressing when we make a taco salad. It has a little bit of spice but an over all refreshing flavor. I purchased mine at Publix. The quality of the dressing is top notch. We have repurchase and will continue in the future.
Breyanna L.
Gouverneur
So I am a big salad eater. So I always tend to have a variety of dressing in my home. I like this one because it’s not creamy. It’s tart and delicious. It’s a bit too acidic but the lime compliments any chicken on any salad.
Sadi C.
Independence, MO
I used this to marinate some chicken breasts before throwing them on the grill. It provided a nice robust flavor. Also adds a nice citrus taste to salads. Very satisfied with the flavor. Have bought at least three or four times now.
Lexi M.
Plano, TX
We use this product for salads and to marinate chicken breast with! We think it has a great value! It always adds a little something to our meal. I bought it at Walmart! I would highly recommend this product to others!
Simay T.
houston
I love vinegar on my salad and this dressing taste just really good. I am sure you would like it even though you don’t like the salad. It makes it taste really good. I would recommend and I would buy it again.
Courtney P.
Verona, NJ
I like a little zest in my dressing but sometimes these dressings lack flavor if they are a bit healthier and that stinks. I love this flavor it’s a great and refreshing addition to chicken or a salad.
Lo Más Trendy 1.
Doral , FL
I use to make my own dressing, because is more healthy and I love to try new things, but some time ain’t got not time to do it so I got this on my fridge every time I’m running late for meeting... is perfect and the taste is great!
Madeline W.
This was a good change of pace from ranch or Italian, but i didn’t just love it. I’ll finish the bottle I bought, but I won’t buy it again. It’s good on salad but better as a marinade for chicken.
Veronica P.
Antioch , CA
Kraft lime vinaigrette dressing is not only good on salads but can also be used as a marinade for taco meat. I marinated chicken it this dressing and the tacos were delicious