BY KRAFT #6 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Bright & Rustic Zesty Italian Dressing.
New look.
Same great taste.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Love chicken baked in the oven or crock pot in zesty Italian dressing." in 1 review
  • "Kraft cannot seem to get a salad dressing (or any condiments for that matter) right, but I do grab this one ONLY to cook with when it is on sale." in 1 review
  • "I like using this to cook steaks or chicken because it adds a great flavor to the meat." in 1 review
Ashley H.
If you like Italian dressing you will surely like Kraft brand. I prefer French or Ranch on my salads, but I use the Italian when cooking. I make a great chicken dinner with it. I place chicken in the center of a cake size pan or glass dish down the middle long ways and put green beans down one side of the chicken all the way down the pan and on the other side, slice potatoes in small chunks or pieces down the pan. Then, pour a whole bottle (or however much you like) of Italian dressing all over the entire pan full of ingredients. Cover with aluminium foil and bake until chicken is tender and done. It's a quick and easy meal that tastes great and my whole family loves it. I used to make this for my husband and his co-workers for supper when we lived in a work house and they all loved it, even our friends three younger boys. I highly recommend this product.
Sara H.
This dressing is great on salads but my favorite way to use it is to marinate chicken in it. Basically I just throw chicken in a mixing bowl and then drench the chicken with the dressing and let it sit in the fridge for about an hour or however long I can. Then you just bake it and boom, a great easy quick meal. It’s also good to use for roasting potatoes.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Not a huge fan of this dressing. Grabbed it while at a deli one day just so I would have some, but wouldn’t purchase again. It doesn’t mix well and the flavor is just too strong and unnatural. Not a fan but when used for cooking it works fine.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Like the other kraft dressing I reviewed we do the same thing with this one. We make delicious baked chicken with it and use it as a marinade. Another great delicious taste and rest for an awesome marinade to bring chicken to life! Delicious!
Chel$ea W.
Los Angeles, CA
Italian dressing is my go-to in the kitchen. Not only does it make a delicious dressing on top of salad, it also makes the perfect marinade for chicken and vegetables! Also, it’s the secret to my beloved pasta salad! Such a staple!
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
Probably my favorite Italian dressing. It truly does taste much bolder than others. I personally love it most upon pasta salad, but it also serves as an amazing marinade for chicken. Next time you grab Italian dressing, grab this one!
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is absolutely incredible in a crock pot with some chicken. It’s so tasty and makes the chicken really tender. It’s so easy that it’s one of my go to meals. It’s so tangy and delicious. Add some rice and bam. Amazing meal.
Lindsay B.
Wilmington
I really love this dressing I use it a lot in my cooking as well as in my salads! I love kraft products! I love the ingredients and the zesty taste it gives my food. I will totally be buying this product a lot in the future!
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
This is my favorite Italian dressing to make chicken in the crockpot! It has a strong flair which we enjoy, and is good enough to be the only ingredient! It is relatively inexpensive to purchase, especially if it is on sale.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite Salad dressing from Kraft absolutely delicious.The Italian dressing is one of my favorite dressing absolutely amazing.I highly recommend this brand of dressing go out and try it very affordable as well.