BY KRAFT #66 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Bright & Rustic Zesty Italian Dressing.
New look.
Same great taste.

Buy on Target*
  • "I like using this to cook steaks or chicken because it adds a great flavor to the meat." in 1 review
  • "Kraft cannot seem to get a salad dressing (or any condiments for that matter) right, but I do grab this one ONLY to cook with when it is on sale." in 1 review
  • "Love chicken baked in the oven or crock pot in zesty Italian dressing." in 1 review
Joanna C.
Nice flavor! Great addition to my salads and definitely a buy again. My go-to dressing for summer salads. Goes great with fresh tomato and cucumber. Not expensive and a good value for the price . I would recommend it to others.
Ashley R.
Florence, KY
This makes a great pasta salad. Just mix in pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, and some shredded cheddar cheese with desired amount of dressing. Much better than the boxed pasta salads.
tara h.
Monroe, NC
I love this dressing! I use it for pasta salads, marinades and everyday salads! Works really well as a marinade for grilled chicken and perfect for pork!
Stephanie H.
Terrell, TX
Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing is my all time favorite to soak my catfish in before frying. It takes the fishy taste and smell away and adds great flavor.
Brittney W.
Rochester, MN
Staple at our house! I use this to make a delicious veggie cold salad. Our guests love it! It has the perfect flavor and just the right amount of it!
Tisha W.
We love to marinate our chicken in this and then grill it. Delish!! Has replaced all other marinades. What else can I say? We love the flavor
M A.
Love Zesty Italian dressing it's good for everything from salads to cooking chicken or veggies in it definitely a staple item
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Great tangy dressing! It's great for the summer in that it is very refreshing and flavorful without feeling heavy!!
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this product! I always use it on a fresh pasta salad or when i grill chicken i marinate my chicken in it.
Chyna R.
Picked this up at Safeway to make pasta salad great salad dressing or you can use it to marinate you're meats ­čĹî