BY KRAFT #8 in Salad Dressing

Kraft Bright & Rustic Zesty Italian Dressing.
New look.
Same great taste.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like using this to cook steaks or chicken because it adds a great flavor to the meat." in 1 review
  • "Kraft cannot seem to get a salad dressing (or any condiments for that matter) right, but I do grab this one ONLY to cook with when it is on sale." in 1 review
  • "Love chicken baked in the oven or crock pot in zesty Italian dressing." in 1 review
Courtney G.
Northport
When I make my macaroni salad I always buy this. A bright burst of flavor!  You get that tang after taste. Good quality every time I've used it. I also marinate chicken in this dressing , and wow wow you want some flavorful chicken give it a try !  My husband's go to dressing for his salad every time.  It's so good !
Silvia S.
I typically don’t use store bough dressing for my lettuce salads i just use balsamic vinegar and oil. I use this brand for pasta salads in the Italian zesty flavor. I enjoy this brand and the flavor is great. I like that it’s more of a chunky Italian with all the chopped veggies and spices in it. I continue to buy this brand for all my pasta salads.
Katherine Z.
WEST MONROE, LA
My family uses this for a marinade. Whenever we're going to have a big cookout the night before you will see a bunch of Kraft Italian dressing bottles in our kitchen. It gives the meat this zesty taste and the seasonings blend in with the grill and sauce to give it an even better taste.
Tonya L.
This is my favorite salad dressing. But ranch comes in second over this when I'm out to eat. I love the zesty favor of Kraft salad dressing. The price is very competitive with other brand also. Delicious is all I can say plus it's a great chicken marinade.
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
this is my favorite Italian dressing! I use it when I make pasta salad! I always get asked for my recipe. I just laugh bc I literally just dump a bottle of this on it! Haha. I also like to marinate chicken breasts in this and grill! It’s delicious!
Sunshine H.
Lumberton, TX
I love to soak my peeled and sliced cucumbers in this dressing! Just add salt and pepper let soak in dressing and delicious! Great for SPICY FOODS! RELIEVES THE HEAT LOL! GREAT FOR MARINATING YOUR FAVORITE MEATS AS WELL! Delicious on salads too!!!
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
Kraft is a less expensive brand but if you’re on a budget I highly recommend it! The Italian flavor is delicious just be aware that the consistency of the dressing itself is a little bit thicker than typical so a little goes a long way!
Chel$ea W.
Los Angeles, CA
Italian dressing is my go-to in the kitchen. Not only does it make a delicious dressing on top of salad, it also makes the perfect marinade for chicken and vegetables! Also, it’s the secret to my beloved pasta salad! Such a staple!
Emily S.
Pawtucket, RI
One of my favorite dressings taste amazing. This probaby the only dressing I'd buy. Not really healthy but hey taste great. I like doing this dressing in pasta salad one of my favorite things to do in the summer. If you haven' tried this out well you need to !
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Very unique taste. My husband loved it on his salads and I purchased it at Walmart it was a couple of dollars we mostly just used it on salads and things like that and he really seems to enjoy it so we can continue to purchase it