INGREDIENTS: VINEGAR, WATER, BLEND OF VEGETABLE OILS (SOYBEAN OIL, CANOLA OIL), SUGAR, SALT, GARLIC*, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2 % OF RED BELL PEPPERS*, ONIONS*, XANTHAN GUM, SPICE, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA (COLOR), POTASSIUM SORBATE AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR). *DRIED

Is this item easy to use ?
Start your review of Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing!
Product Highlights
“Love chicken baked in the oven or crock pot in zesty Italian dressing.” in 1 review
“Kraft cannot seem to get a salad dressing (or any condiments for that matter) right, but I do grab this one ONLY to cook with when it is on sale.” in 1 review
“I like using this to cook steaks or chicken because it adds a great flavor to the meat.” in 1 review
Accokeek, MD
Kraft is like the beginner's salad dressing. I like it if this is the only choice. However, there are a host of much better flavored and tasting dressings available. Their dressings are pretty consistent most of them taste like they should but with nothing extra at all. I do like and would recommend this dressing to anyone but I would definitely encourage salad lovers to try as many dressings as they would eat salads.
I've always loved this dressing for salads, but lately my husband has found this to be his favorite marinade/seasoning for grilling. My only complaint is that I can't keep a bottle around very long! This specific buy did have more seasonings and little veggies in it than the original which makes for a great presentation for any dish.
Mt Lake Park, MD
In my opinion you can never go wrong with any flavor of Kraft dressing. I occasionally use this dressing for salads, but more often I use it for seasoning things like chicken or pork chops before grilling or baking them. I also add it to my pasta salad which is always a favorite at cookouts.
This is usually my go-to Italian dressing. It definitely has the classic zesty flavor. We like to marinate chicken in it and then grill it. It's also great for pasta salads. If other Italian dressing is cheaper we'll usually go with that, but this has always been the standard.
Pascagoula, MS
I love using Kraft's Italian dressing to make my famous Italian chicken it's the best. Just place the chicken in a bowl and place the Italian on top of all the chilcken then let sit in the fridge for an hour to marinate then cook and serve it's delicious I recommend it.
Revere, MA
This salad dressing is my guilty pleasure. While I love making my own vinaigrettes and dressings, every now and tgen a simple salad with this italian dressing really hits the spot. It's a good value for the money as it's usually on sale too. Always in my refrigerator!
California
My parents constantly always have this in their refrigerator at all times we use it for many different things. Only salads marinades we put our tomatoes in their plain and just eat them right out of the bowl with a salad dressing the price is great
Elgin, SC
If you’re an Italian dressing lover, this is the best bang for your buck. It taste good on a salad as well as a summer pasta salad. Just throw some rotini noodles, your favorite veggies, favorite cheese, and some of this dressing! Yum!
Greensburg, PA
I usually eat Ranch dressing on my salads, but I absolutely love Kraft Italian dressing for my pasta salad!  This has an interesting flavor that I think truly makes the recipe.  This brand is not too pricey, and is a good value for the price.  I would recommend this product.
Vermillion, SD
Personally, I hated the flavor of this dressing. It just wasn’t what I was expecting and left a gross after taste in my mouth. That being said, it was affordable for the amount you get and if someone liked the flavor, it’d be a great buy