BY KRAFT #7 in Cheese

Kraft with a touch of philadelphia mozzarella shredded cheese 8 oz see more...

Kraft With a Touch of Philadelphia Mozzarella Shredded Cheese 8 oz
What I love about Kraft is that they have actually fat free products and taste as good as the regular products ! I am a big fan of fat free mozzarella and fat free cheddar ! I use them every day ! For pizzas, enchiladas ! I am YouTuber with a cooking channel and you can see how often I use this product ! Kraft Shredded Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese 7 oz. ZIP-PAK®
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love making pasta. All the time. Seriously, I have a problem. And the only thing better than pasta is cheesy pasta. I love that the hint of cream cheese in this mozzarella helps it melt smoothly, and the flavor is fantastic! I wait until it goes on sale to stock up, but once it does, I can’t buy it fast enough!
Fatima C.
This is my go to shredded cheese because I go and warm up a tortilla and add cheese to it and make a quesadilla. I love how it’s so stretchy and tastes amazing and works amazing for quesadillas! Totally recommend to someone looking to make quesadillas or something along those lines that involve shredded cheese!
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Because of the shred consistency it's perfect to add to any dish: pasta, salad, baked items, grilling...etc. the resealable bag helps keep the products fresh from premature molding. I've never been disappointed in the flavor of the cheese from Kraft. Convenient and delicious. Sharp and swiss or my favorite.
Kayla W.
Fairfield, OH
We prefer the mozzarella with out the cream cheese. This particular flavor is a little too rich for our personal taste. But it does work very well and a lot of our dishes that we make. It is great for people who like very creamy and rich flavors. We will continue to support craft we love their products!
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
As far as bagged shredded cheese goes, this is my favorite. It isn’t fresh so you need to go in knowing that, but the flavor is great and it doesn’t seem to be bad for a bagged product. It can be a little pricey, however, and so I debate this or paying just a tad more for fresh.
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
Best Mozzerella I have ever used! I purchased this after  seeing a commercial for it. More expensive then other cheeses like it but well worth it! It adds an extra layer of flavor and meltiness. It adds the percect touch to lasagna with its melty cheese with a touch of cream cheese. Purchased at Walmart.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love buying this cheese whenever I am making homemade pizzas at home. It is such a rich flavor and I love how it melts perfects over the pizza. A lot of the times you can even get multiples on sale at Walmart or Meijer. The only mozzarella cheese I buy!
Cassandra G.
Birmingham
I wouldn't eat this straight out the bag like some people but it's perfect for homemade pizza and lasagna nights! It's creamy and has just the right flavor. It even manages to still look good after its cooked! Buy this delicious cheese and you'll forever be happy.