BY KRAFT #8 in Cheese

Kraft with a touch of philadelphia mozzarella shredded cheese 8 oz see more...

Kraft With a Touch of Philadelphia Mozzarella Shredded Cheese 8 oz
What I love about Kraft is that they have actually fat free products and taste as good as the regular products ! I am a big fan of fat free mozzarella and fat free cheddar ! I use them every day ! For pizzas, enchiladas ! I am YouTuber with a cooking channel and you can see how often I use this product ! Kraft Shredded Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese 7 oz. ZIP-PAK®
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Because of the shred consistency it's perfect to add to any dish: pasta, salad, baked items, grilling...etc. the resealable bag helps keep the products fresh from premature molding. I've never been disappointed in the flavor of the cheese from Kraft. Convenient and delicious. Sharp and swiss or my favorite.
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
As far as bagged shredded cheese goes, this is my favorite. It isn’t fresh so you need to go in knowing that, but the flavor is great and it doesn’t seem to be bad for a bagged product. It can be a little pricey, however, and so I debate this or paying just a tad more for fresh.
Brianna B.
Salisbury, MD
Best Mozzerella I have ever used! I purchased this after  seeing a commercial for it. More expensive then other cheeses like it but well worth it! It adds an extra layer of flavor and meltiness. It adds the percect touch to lasagna with its melty cheese with a touch of cream cheese. Purchased at Walmart.
Nava S.
This tastes like your typical mozzarella shredded cheese- nothing special or different about it! The only difference is that you're paying a few extra dollars because of the brand. I just go for the Target or Walmart brand of cheese because to me, it tastes the exact same.
Kaitlin P.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love buying this cheese whenever I am making homemade pizzas at home. It is such a rich flavor and I love how it melts perfects over the pizza. A lot of the times you can even get multiples on sale at Walmart or Meijer. The only mozzarella cheese I buy!
Cassandra G.
Birmingham
I wouldn't eat this straight out the bag like some people but it's perfect for homemade pizza and lasagna nights! It's creamy and has just the right flavor. It even manages to still look good after its cooked! Buy this delicious cheese and you'll forever be happy.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I love mozzarella cheese, and I usually just get Kraft because it’s a very popular brand of cheese out here. I use the cheese for making baked ravioli or stuffed bell peppers and they are perfect! I just love how cheesy and stringy they are. Great taste also!
Tina R.
Tennessee
This cheese is delicious. I have used it in recipes and it melts beautifully and even. It doesn’t have a powdery texture at all. It’s also good just to eat it cold by itself. It has a mild creamy taste and I would recommend that you try it.
Joseph F.
Galena Park, TX
DONT BUY GOVERNMENT CHEESE! Most shredded cheese I have purchased seems like more anti-clumping dust than actual cheese. Of all of the pre-shredded cheeses that I have tested out, I prefer this one when I am in a hurry and taking the time to grate just won’t do