BY KRAFT

Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Smmile, it's made with 50% whole grain & cheesy.
29g of whole grain per serving*.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

Harley M.
Not so sure about hole grain but I do know that my family loves Velveeta macaroni and cheese with or without bacon bits.it's creamy and has a magnificent taste to it flavor is DELISH have great deals .buy this all the time. And suggest this type
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,050 reviews
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I tried this one on accident when I went to the grocery store in a hurry I grabbed the whole grain and I actually really like it. I didn’t notice a different in the taste at all. I have very picky eaters in my family as well and they enjoyed it to
Kimmie J.
Birmingham
This is my favorite macaroni & cheese! The whole grain noodles hold the sauce better, and remain much more firm when boiling. Very affordable but hard for me to find anywhere except amazon.
Anna P.
All the other Kraft mac & cheese makes me think of being an indiscriminate kid that will eat any funny tube-style pasta with bright orange manufactured cheese; perhaps kids 'are' the target market. Yes, THREE CHEESE is Kraft macaroni in a box, but it's amazing. The cheese just tastes good, not heavy or fake, and the shells are perfect size. Add some oregano, red pepper, or even sausage and you've got yourself a tasty yet inexpensive meal.
Megan S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Again this is a staple item in my house. There are so many things you can do with it. One random thing my husband taught me was "poor mans food" haha
You take a box of this and cut up 4 hot dogs and put them together. It's random but not bad at all. Hey if you're in a hurry and need to make something g fast it works great. I prefer this as just a side but hey it's a man thing i think. 😉
Manda B.
Let's all be honest: Mac & Cheese is amazing. But Kraft has been the gold standard forever and especially amongst poor families, it can get old. And yet, you still can't help but throw a few boxes into the cart because it's just that good. Nothing else tastes quite the same, is quite as easy, and fills you up like Mac & Cheese. Basic Kraft M&C is a timeless classic for a reason: it tastes like home.
Sadie F.
Yum! I love this Mac and Cheese. It's quick, easy, and tasty!
Preparing it is so simple (there are only 4 or 5 steps on the box). It always meets my expectations.
Is it healthy? Well, not incredibly (unless you follow the instructions on the box to make it healthier) but it tastes so good, so who cares!

10/10, would buy again.
Kaylee G.
norman, OK
i love that they have made a whole grain product now. it is so much easier for my body to digest and taste exactly the same! i highly recommend this product to everyone!! same test in a healthier fashion.
Ana A.
Orlando , FL
This whole grain macaroni and cheese is the one I go to as it is a healthier choice in comparison to other macaroni and cheese. It is super affordable and one box can serve up to 3 people depending on how much each of you eat. I would buy this again with no questions about it.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where is your favorite place to buy this?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How does this compare to other brands of Mac and cheese?
natia g.