BY KRAFT #21 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Smmile, it's made with 50% whole grain & cheesy.
29g of whole grain per serving*.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How does this compare to other brands of Mac and cheese?1 Answers
Harley M.
Not so sure about hole grain but I do know that my family loves Velveeta macaroni and cheese with or without bacon bits.it's creamy and has a magnificent taste to it flavor is DELISH have great deals .buy this all the time. And suggest this type
Tiffany S.
Pineville, KY
I have been eating kraft Mac n cheese since I was growing up! It is definitely one of those comfort foods from my childhood. My children now also love kraft Mac n cheese. It is a staple in our pantry!
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
I am a child at heart and will never grow out of this. Although as I get older, my body disagrees that this is a good thing to eat so it's a treat I have every few months when I'm willing to deal with any bloating
Anna P.
All the other Kraft mac & cheese makes me think of being an indiscriminate kid that will eat any funny tube-style pasta with bright orange manufactured cheese; perhaps kids 'are' the target market. Yes, THREE CHEESE is Kraft macaroni in a box, but it's amazing. The cheese just tastes good, not heavy or fake, and the shells are perfect size. Add some oregano, red pepper, or even sausage and you've got yourself a tasty yet inexpensive meal.
Austen G.
gilmer, TX
I've always loved Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. It is so affordable and a staple of anyones childhood diet. I was so excited to find whole grain Kraft Mac n Cheese! My dad has high blood sugar, so we've tried to cut a lot of sugars and carbs out of our diet and moved pretty much exclusively to whole wheat breads and pastas, since they are better for him.

I'm happy to say I don't taste a difference in the whole grain pasta used here and the original formula. I think it still tastes great, is an amazing value, and something cheap and easy to whip up as a side for dinner!
Megan S.
Again this is a staple item in my house. There are so many things you can do with it. One random thing my husband taught me was "poor mans food" haha
You take a box of this and cut up 4 hot dogs and put them together. It's random but not bad at all. Hey if you're in a hurry and need to make something g fast it works great. I prefer this as just a side but hey it's a man thing i think. 😉
Manda B.
Let's all be honest: Mac & Cheese is amazing. But Kraft has been the gold standard forever and especially amongst poor families, it can get old. And yet, you still can't help but throw a few boxes into the cart because it's just that good. Nothing else tastes quite the same, is quite as easy, and fills you up like Mac & Cheese. Basic Kraft M&C is a timeless classic for a reason: it tastes like home.
Sadie F.
Yum! I love this Mac and Cheese. It's quick, easy, and tasty!
Preparing it is so simple (there are only 4 or 5 steps on the box). It always meets my expectations.
Is it healthy? Well, not incredibly (unless you follow the instructions on the box to make it healthier) but it tastes so good, so who cares!

10/10, would buy again.
Ana A.
Kissimmee , FL
This whole grain macaroni and cheese is the one I go to as it is a healthier choice in comparison to other macaroni and cheese. It is super affordable and one box can serve up to 3 people depending on how much each of you eat. I would buy this again with no questions about it.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
Nothing beats some Mac and Cheese to throw you back to childhood! And Kraft does the best job at this! I love this because it has a little less guilt being who;e grain, but you are still getting your cheat day fix. Trick your kids or yourself and try this out!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this compare to other brands of Mac and cheese?