BY KRAFT FOODS #18 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Smmile, it's made with 50% whole grain & cheesy.
29g of whole grain per serving*.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How does this compare to other brands of Mac and cheese?1 Answers
Bobbie G.
Bobbie G.
Blythewood, SC
Foodie Expert
Ever since I was kid I have been eating Kraft box mac and cheese. Now that I am a mother, I still find myself stealing a bite! My son absolutely loves it. It's super easy to prepare. Takes very little time. Great as a side dish or by itself. The powder cheese puts me off a little, but I can get past it. I typically add a little shredded cheese to it. Do recommend to any parent looking for something simple though!
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
I am a kid at heart when it comes to macaroni. Kraft Mac n Cheese is my go to because of the flavor and price. It satisfies everyone in the family. My son loves the different shapes they offer, usually the characters from the latests movies is what he picks. I've never had a bad batch of Kraft Mac N Cheese, so I will continue to buy their products.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Foodie Expert
There is no other Mac n cheese like Kraft! This is always a staple in our house. My kids started eating Kraft Mac n cheese as babies, and even as adults they still will not eat any other brand and they still beg for Kraft Mac n cheese. I highly recommend Kraft and would never ever suggest even trying another brand!
Monse V.
Monse V.
Austell , GA
I just cooked my first box of this macaroni and cheese and it's not the elbow shaped macaroni that I thought I was ordering. These noodles are thin and straight. On that note-it's still delish! I think I might like this better as a stand alone meal than the elbow shapes which seem better for adding ingredients to.
Ifza I.
Ifza I.
Queens Vlg, NY
Foodie Expert
Even though I still wouldn't consider this to be very healthy, it makes me feel a lot better knowing it is at least whole grain. Mac and cheese is one of those few things that I occasionally like to indulge in. Having these kraft boxes around always makes it easy to make myself some pretty quickly. Love!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
I know that health nuts are all about "no artificial ingredients" and such, but I'm a health nut myself and I have no shame in loving regular blue box Mac n Cheese! I'll usually whip up a box on a chilly day for some comfort and make some simple chicken to go with it. The original will never get old!
Ana A.
Ana A.
Kissimmee , FL
Foodie Expert
This whole grain macaroni and cheese is the one I go to as it is a healthier choice in comparison to other macaroni and cheese. It is super affordable and one box can serve up to 3 people depending on how much each of you eat. I would buy this again with no questions about it.
Chelsae W.
Chelsae W.
plano, TX
Macaroni and cheese has been my favorite meal since i was a kid and i've been eating Kraft ever since then. It is super affordable, and delicious, and very easy to make if you're not a great cook. I would definitely recommend this to others. especially the whole grain option!
Laurie B.
Laurie B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Kraft Dinner is by far and away the best comfort food that exists on this planet. You can't go wrong with it. I have boxes of it stashed away for cold autumn nights when I'm watching a movie and sometimes you just need something to make you feel just a little bit better :)
Amara L.
Amara L.
Seriously one of my favorite mac and cheese brands. It's always so cheesy and makes my tummy so happy! xD
Plus its a quick and easy fix and just cut up some hotdogs and throw em and BOOM!!! 30 minute or less dinner !!!! Plus you only spent like $5 if that ! Try it out :)
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to other brands of Mac and cheese?