Kraft White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 7.3 oz. Box uploaded by whitney l.

BY KRAFT #22 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft white cheddar macaroni & cheese dinner 7.03 oz. see more...

• I have never seen this before. How does it taste?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Annie's Homegrown White Cheddar?1 Answers
  • In your opinion which tastes better, this version or the original?6 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "You can't go wrong with Kraft but the taste of the white cheddar compared the yellow is different and I love it" in 5 reviews
  • "It is an easy and quick meal option, and I especially enjoy this white cheddar flavor more than the original." in 1 review
  • "Honestly boxed macaroni is not what it once was." in 1 review
Brittany P.
I am not a big fan of kraft Mac and cheese. Something about it tastes fake and gross to me. However, I figured I’d give this white cheddar a try and I was very pleasantly surprised!!! It’s not my favorite but it was pretty darn tasty! The white cheddar is way, wayyy better than the original.
Sasha P.
Foodie Expert
I was so iffy about this white cheddar krafts mac n cheese flavor but i went for it and i dont regret it.  Its so great!  Honeslt every flavor krafts has is great.  They never let me down.  so affordable and filling. I buy it all the time i go food shopping
Emily W.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I don't think I know anyone that DOESN'T like Kraft's original mac and cheese, but have you ever had their white cheddar? ITS  A MUST TRY! This is great for a last minute dinner with lots of flavor. Want mac and cheese but want to try something new? Try this!
kay g.
I used this macaroni to make my pasta then after it finished cooking i used orange cheese and put the bowl of mc and cheese in the oven nmand after i sprinkled a little bit of parmesan cheese
Marie B.
Moline, IL
Just as good as the original Kraft dinner, if not better than it. I love picking up a few boxes of this at Target or the local grocery store chain around here when there's a sale going on, and it's usually a staple in my pantry. I also really like that there's a healthier prep option provided on the box for those who are looking to cut down on fat or sodium. Definitely recommended if you're looking for a change from the typical Kraft dinner!
Linda L.
Round Rock, TX
This is seriously a great budget-friendly dinner option! I used to eat so many of these during college, but I still every now and then, cook up a box. Although making Mac n Cheese from scratch isn't hard, it's sightly time consuming. This option is way quicker, cheaper and probably tastes just as good! I usually pair this with a side of veggies and a protein!
Awilda F.
My kids are huge fan of Macaroni and cheese. I cook then from dinner most of the time cause they are really easy to made , delicious and enjoyable.food for them. Saving me time , it takes me aroung 20 minutes for making macaroni and cheese for them. Macarroni and cheese white cheddar taste really good , they love either one white cheeddar or yellow cheddar. Also they add more cheese once I cook the Macaroni and cheese.
Tori S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Kraft is a go-to brand for cheese-related items. Mac and cheese is one of my favorite foods and I always gravitate to Kraft because I think the taste is the best. I used to get Kraft mac and cheese for $1 a box, but now that I live in a city, I've noticed that it's around $1.50 a box. Sometimes, when I don't feel like buying all of the ingredients to make this meal (milk, butter), I purchase Velveeta instead.
Maria Angeles R.
Sonoma, CA
The Cheese is so good its as if you made it from home from scratch! Is it affordable? Without a single doubt! And the quality is undeniably perfect! I love their Mac and Cheese! I eat this on those lazy days or when am super tier to cook a meal. It's so good and affordable that its super unbelievable!
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
Love this mac and cheese, as it brings back so many memories from my childhood! I will though, share a little secret, a recipe that will bring this from a box mac & cheese to something much higher end. If you follow this modification of the recipe it will be a 10 star dish! I have been doing this for years and it turns a normal box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese into a very creamy dish!

1) First, combine the dry macaroni noodles and 2 cups of milk in a medium pot.

2) Place a lid on top to help hold in moisture and heat. Bring the pot up to a boil over medium/high heat, stirring every minute or so. Don't turn the heat all the way up because milk can be delicate and may scorch or boil over very fast.

3) As soon as the milk reaches just to a boil, reduce the heat and let it simmer until the noodles are soft and have absorbed most of the milk (about 6-8 minutes). It is VERY important to stir often and replace the lid as soon as possible after doing so.

4) Once your timer goes off, add half a stick of softened butter, mix until melted completely, then add the packet of powdered cheese and mix thoroughly. If you are feeling extra adventurous add a little bit of shredded cheddar!

5) SERVE!

This creates a dish that tastes nothing like a typical box of instant Kraft Mac and Cheese. If you'd like you can even add some seasoning, I typically just keep it plain. It also keeps you from having to strain the pasta so it saves a step!
Riley M.
Foodie Expert
In your opinion which tastes better, this version or the original?
Marci P.
Foodie Expert
I have never seen this before. How does it taste?
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
How does this compare to Annie's Homegrown White Cheddar?