Kraft Vinaigrette Caesar Parmesan Salad Dressing 16 oz uploaded by Shannan J.

BY KRAFT

Find Salad Dressing And Toppings at Target.com! Kraft Vinaigrette Caesar Parmesan Salad Dressing 16 oz see more...

Holly H.
I love all kraft dressings they are so yummy and always a great price definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a yummy dressing this ones my personal favorite
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
One of the best store bought Ceasar dressings I've ever had (tasted). This already has the great ingredients and flavor of a great Ceasar dressing but kicked up a notch with Parmesan cheese added in it which just gives it more great added flavor to the dressing!
Samanta T.
Woodridge, IL
I do not know well what to say. I tried this dressing thinking that I would love it because Caesar is a classic and I love Parmesan but there is something about the flavor that I couldn't deal with.
I must say no this time to Kraft
Kendra N.
Riceboro, GA
I thought the Parmesan flavor would be more strong, but it wasn’t. Still good just wasn’t what I was expecting! Went well with a salad in the side of lasagna with garlic bread
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
If you want a cross over of Italian dressing and ceaser dressing this is your best bet. It has this vinegar like taste that the italian dressing does (a nice zing to it) but it is balanced with the creamy flavor of the ceaser dressing. The parmesan is just an added bonus to top this dressing off and make your salads so yummy!
Alexandra F.
Baltimore, MD
This is my absolute favorite salad dressing of all time. It's kinda hard to find in stores sometimes though which is a bummer. It tastes amazing - caesar flavor without the heavy cream calories to go along with it. I hope it gets expanded to more store locations.
Breeanna S.
Atlanta, GA
If you want to be healthy or if you just like salads like I do this is a great dressing. I have a huge fan of Cesar salad dressing and this is a great option and it is nicely priced. Never am I disappointed when I buy kraft.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this dressing so much. It really makes salads taste so much better. I’m very satisfied with the flavor and I bought it at Walmart for very cheap and I would definitely buy it again. I will never use another brand.
Tamara M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have used this as a marinade or on a salad either way it is wonderful. using it as a marinade I put the chicken or pork chops in a bag don't salad dressing in it and then leave it set overnight which is best or you can just let it sit for a couple hours.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
This dressing is delicious. I love this for light salads because ranch and other flavors can be so heavy. This one tastes so good but lately has been hard to find. I highly recommend trying this out if you see it
Marielena R.