Kraft Velveeta Spicy Buffalo Cheese uploaded by Karlene C.

BY VELVEETA #99 in Cheese

Kraft Velveeta Spicy Buffalo.
New!
Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product. see more...

Katerina T.
I usually always get the Krafts cheese brand but Velveeta is one of the best cheese brands out there. I️t is very cheesy and so much more flavorful. If you love cheese just as much, try the velveeta. I️t is very yummy.
Carrigan C.
Owens X Rds, AL
I don’t even know why I have to make a review on this. Everyone knows this cheese is bomb in all flavors alike. Others can’t compare to it. Will always meet my expectations in flavor 🤤 y’all know what I’m talking about.
Kenzie H.
Sioux Falls
Cheese is my favorite and this stuff takes the cake! Compared to other products, the price point is awesome and the taste doesn’t compare. It’s creamy and taste delicious. Continue to buy always. And would recommend
Orchid O.
Mission, TX
In all honestly this is nasty. I didn't like the flavor at all. I will most definitely not be purchasing this again. I love their products but this one was not on their top for me
Brian O.
Love love love this cheese! One of my best friends introduced me to using this cheese and how I could incorporate it into my chili. Now I have a chili-cheese haha! Truly the best thing in the world since sliced bread. Taste is amazing and the cheese is versatile. I tried this in macaroni pasta for mac n cheese and it tasted great! Going to keep exploring with this!
Vanessa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
During the Super Bowl I used this with as a dip with chips that were shaken with ranch dressing powder. It was a hit, even our kiddos were eating it! I will most definitely be using this in future recipes like burritos or quesadillas, it would be a nice kick in s home made crunch wrap!!!
Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
I love Velveeta. I especially love making mac and cheese, queso, and grilled cheese with it. It isn't really cheese though so that's why I give 4 starts. I'm trying to cut off on the processed foods.
Kendra A.
Love love love this cheese!! I use it in my buffalo chicken dip and I get compliments all the time. It can be a little spicy to some, but I love spicy foods so I don't complain. The only issue is that it's hard to find in stores, so when I do happen to find it I tend to stock up on it.
Julie K.
This is my sons favorite.  I love to use it for dips and I am actually saving money by not having to buy the hot sauce.  We keep it on hand at all times for our house is the hangout and it is so convenient to warm up and grab some chips and have an instant dip.
Brittany H.
Hammond, LA
Ive never tried the buffalo flavor or velveeta block cheese, but i do plan to buy it soon. I like making buffalo chicken dip and i think this will work really well with it. I will update this review after i make it. The price for it isnt too high so i do recommend it.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Has anyone tried this? I am obsessed with all things buffalo flavored, so I'm wondering if I should try this out.
Matt E.
Boaz, AL
Is this a true buffalo taste or is it just cheese with a dash of buffalo? Because if it's not really a strong buffalo, I may prefer to make dip with regular Velveeta and add Frank's wing sauce.
Rachel S.
Galloway, NJ
So I'm planning on having a party and I want to make spicy nacho Buffalo chicken dip ! How well do others like these cheese ? I know hot sauce and cheese works to,
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I am making a bacon mac and cheese for thanksgiving and I was wondering if this will be to hot for the kids. Thanks!