Kraft Velveeta Spicy Buffalo Cheese uploaded by Karlene C.

BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Spicy Buffalo.
New!
Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product. see more...

Kenzie H.
Sioux Falls
Cheese is my favorite and this stuff takes the cake! Compared to other products, the price point is awesome and the taste doesn’t compare. It’s creamy and taste delicious. Continue to buy always. And would recommend
Aylin G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely delicious! I had some today and will be making some tomorrow. It is delicious, it has a great flavor and nothing compares to it. Great value, i got about 6 servings out of it. I wouldn't change anything in it. Everything just goes well and it's a great side to a chicken dinner :)
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY
This cheese is perfect for making buffalo chicken dip. Since it's already spicy, it adds extra flavor and makes the dip that much easier to make. It's not expensive and you get quite a bit for the price. I definitely recommend this if you are looking to make a spicy dip.
Danielle R.
Austin, TX
Just in time for the Super Bowl!! This was a hit with my family and friends at Thanksgiving. Get snack to have until dinner is ready. Heat level is about a 3/5. My son even used this to top his Nachos the next day for dinner. This cheese is a clear winner in our house
Angela K.
Independence, MO
My husband grabbed this by accident and when he brought it home I was FURIOUS. I had people coming over and my chili/crack dip was one of the most anticipated dishes I make! I tore it out of the box and dumped it into my crockpot. Two hours later, my guest were RAVING about the dip! Who knew! Guess we are making a recipe adjustment!
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I LOVE BUFFALO ANYTHING!!!!!! When I seen this in the market I was so happy and got three things each even though it would be my first time because who could go wrong with buffalo cheese right? It was so good and although it was not as spicy as I would have liked it the flavor was out of this world!
Vanessa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
During the Super Bowl I used this with as a dip with chips that were shaken with ranch dressing powder. It was a hit, even our kiddos were eating it! I will most definitely be using this in future recipes like burritos or quesadillas, it would be a nice kick in s home made crunch wrap!!!
Kendra A.
Love love love this cheese!! I use it in my buffalo chicken dip and I get compliments all the time. It can be a little spicy to some, but I love spicy foods so I don't complain. The only issue is that it's hard to find in stores, so when I do happen to find it I tend to stock up on it.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I love Velveeta. I especially love making mac and cheese, queso, and grilled cheese with it. It isn't really cheese though so that's why I give 4 starts. I'm trying to cut off on the processed foods.
EmiLee L.
I love using this to make Buffalo chicken dip in the crockpot. This is extremely affordable. Making a dish such as Buffalo chicken dip with this couldn't be easier using this product. I would definitely buy this product again.
Rachel S.
Galloway, NJ
So I'm planning on having a party and I want to make spicy nacho Buffalo chicken dip ! How well do others like these cheese ? I know hot sauce and cheese works to,
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Has anyone tried this? I am obsessed with all things buffalo flavored, so I'm wondering if I should try this out.
Matt E.
Boaz, AL
Is this a true buffalo taste or is it just cheese with a dash of buffalo? Because if it's not really a strong buffalo, I may prefer to make dip with regular Velveeta and add Frank's wing sauce.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I am making a bacon mac and cheese for thanksgiving and I was wondering if this will be to hot for the kids. Thanks!