BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Original Shells & Cheese.
Microwaveable shell pasta & cheese sauce.
Ready in 3 1/2 minutes.
Per 1 package:
220 calories.
2.5g sat fat: 13% DV.
600mg sodium: 25% DV.
3g sugars.
4 pack. see more...

• With some Mac and cheese u get the Actual cheesy packet in it and s...1 Answers
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
These 4 count velveeta shells and cheese are perfect when you are looking for something easy and quick. I often use these when I am babysitting and the kids want something to eat but it's not dinner time or whatever the circumstance is. I can quickly heat these up, without having a mess behind or leftovers and sometimes I'll even add some left over chicken or hot dogs in the little cups.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
N Hollywood, CA
The noodles are always cooked perfectly! Nice and soft, and the cheese is super creamy. This is what I survived on when I was couch-surfing in Los Angeles, trying to find an apartment to move into. It's not the healthiest choice to eat this as a meal in itself, but pair it with some chicken nuggets and you've got a golden meal.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.
Being a college student these are a constant life saver! They are amazing. All you do is add water and heat it up. And after 3 minutes you have a yummy meal! To me it almost tastes like home cooked pasta. I also love that they come in a variety of flavors. My favorites are the original and casa blanco!
Candace S.
Candace S.
These are delicious! Very good for a college student without easy access to a kitchen. They are a little bit too expensive. It makes more sense financially to get the larger family size box. However, these are extremely convenient and still taste amazing!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Taste amazing! I didn't think these small packs would be as good as the big box but I think these taste even better. Great snacks. & definitely good on the price. In very satisfied with these products.
Miranda b.
Miranda b.
Jacksboro, TN
We buy this at every grocery trip to the store for our toddler who loves these! Great brand. Great taste. Easy to make. We will continue buying this product!
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Indianapolis, IN
These are the best flavored quick Mac and cheese to buy! So much better then the powder Mac and cheese.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
These are the perfect side to my lunch. I keep my package at work so they're easy to grab and they're super easy to make. How hard is it to put water in and go? I love it and will definitely continue to buy them. They're about $1/cup and when you put that into perspective, it's really not that bad.
Stevie J.
Stevie J.
I love these because I live at home by myself and it's a perfect sized portion for just me. If I made a whole box the leftovers would go to waste. It taste just like the original size box that you can get. The directions are easy to follow also.
McKenna B.
McKenna B.
Greenville, PA
I actually love these! They're so easy to use and they're totally affordable! Not to mention as delicious as they sound. They're the best microwave noodle cups I've had. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone, especially if you like cheese!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Paragould, AR
With some Mac and cheese u get the Actual cheesy packet in it and sometimes u get the powder cheese. With this is it the powder or the other?