Kraft Velveeta Shells and Cheese Family Size Original 24 oz uploaded by Lindsey D.Kraft Velveeta Shells and Cheese Family Size Original 24 oz uploaded by rosy R.Kraft Velveeta Shells and Cheese Family Size Original 24 oz uploaded by Corrine B.

BY VELVEETA #1 in Pasta & Noodles

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Kraft Velveeta Shells and Cheese Family Size Original 24 oz see more...

Nicki S.
DRY MAC N CHEESE IS NOT MAC N CHEESE!
Let's get real about the art of mac n cheese really quick. Gooey, cheesey, rich is the only way tp gp if you are going to mac or eat mac n cheese. Velveeta hits all of those marks and then some. This has been my favorite type of easy mac n cheese since I was a little girl and my thoughts and feelings have still not wavered. When I'm feeling fancy or going to a dinner party I will even throw some bread crumbs on the top and broil it for a little to give it that nice crunchy crust on the top and people think it's homemade it's THAT GOOD. Do yourself a favor and quit buying the cheep easy mac stuff and switch to velveeta. You'll thank me later
Meryssah K.
Macon
Great taste and very creamy- perfect for those who like their pasta saucy! The cheese is already prepared so all you have to do is cook the noodles! Great price for how much you get. To add more protein, it tastes great with some chicken and broccoli! I eat it like once a month!!!
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
This Mac n cheese is so rich it makes you eat less of it. It’s a higher end box Mac, so it’s more expensive but SO MUCH better. Whenever I crave something cheesy, it’s this I want. Sometimes I melt velveeta over shells to make more at once, but this is so good, easy, and convent.
laymashia b.
las vegas, NV
Kraft Velveeta shells and Cheese is the best MAc n Cheese on the market ever! It has the foil pack with the cheese sauce in it, which makes it nice and creamy, unlike the other kind that has the dry cheese packet! I like to put vegetables such as broccoli or cauliflower in my. It makes it more healthy and its a super easy way to sneak the vegetables in on children.
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
This is by far my favorite type of mac and cheese. I absolutely love that they are made with shell pasta. Even though the cheese is extremely fake, it is rich in flavor. Tastes very creamy and you can add chicken or other ingredients to make it a main course. Great side, great main dish, great product.
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
This box of velveeta shells is a great accompaniment to any dish. We like to eat it with hamburgers or any barbecue meals as a side or we just eat it as our main dish. Both as parents and the children love this food. It’s very affordable and great packaging have been buying it for years.
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
My kids LOVE these.  It's wonderful as an after school treat or a side to dinner.  Excellent value for the price.  I personally like it with a little added flavor from some seasoned salt and pepper.  I have been using this product for YEARS! looooove it.
April N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Of all of the macaroni and cheese I have tried, I have to say I like this one the least. I don’t care too much for Velveeta cheese as it tastes overly processed and doesn’t hold a very “cheesy” flavor to it.
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
I love velveeta but I must say that I prefer kraft Mac and cheese and then every once in a while when I want Mac and cheese but creamier, I’ll make velveeta instead. As someone who mainly tries to eat clean, it is pretty gross to squeeze the cheese out of the packet.
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
Ever since I was a child, this has been my favorite macaroni and cheese. The cheese flavor is delicious!! I get it from BiLo for four dollars for the family size and it feeds seven people with enough for seconds! Definitely worth purchasing!!
Yusra A.
jeddah, Jeddah
are these with artificial flavour?