Kraft Velveeta Shells and Cheese Family Size Original 24 oz uploaded by Corrine B.Kraft Velveeta Shells and Cheese Family Size Original 24 oz uploaded by rosy R.

BY VELVEETA #2 in Pasta & Noodles

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! Kraft Velveeta Shells and Cheese Family Size Original 24 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Alexis D.
Seaside, CA
We love velveeta. Obviously it isn't the healthiest, which is known. I can't stand Kraft mac n cheese even though my husband and daughter like it so I always buy velveeta. It's very creamy and tasty and I even add a little bit of milk sometimes just to make it a bit creamier if I'm in the mood. It's very good, and velveeta cheese is one of my favorites. We don't eat it often because we try to be nutritious with our daughter but we always have a few boxes in the house. The only downfall is it can get expensive. But would definitely recommend to others.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I love velveeta but I must say that I prefer kraft Mac and cheese and then every once in a while when I want Mac and cheese but creamier, I’ll make velveeta instead. As someone who mainly tries to eat clean, it is pretty gross to squeeze the cheese out of the packet.
Madison G.
Grand Forks, ND
I love this mac and cheese! I definitely have to be in the mood for it, but when I am it always tastes so good! The nice thing about this mac and cheese is there is not need to add butter or milk like all other brands! This one is nice because all you do is boil the noodles and add the packet of cheese sauce! A great purchase for a dinner or lunch. Each box is around 2 dollars and feels a reasonable amount! I purchase the regular size box and can eat it for two separate meals!
Ally R.
Springfield, IL
When it comes to unhealthy comfort-food cheesy deliciousness, Velveeta is my favorite brand of Mac and Cheese. I love the shell shape rather than the noodle, and I am a huge fan of the real cheese rather than the powder. The only thing I will say is that the cheese doesn’t like to stick to the noodle (it gets kind of runny) causing the Mac and Cheese to not be as cheesy as it COULD be... but still super yummy :) 10/10
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
More please!! How can you not like Velveeta shells and cheese. My boys love it. It's definitely always a hit you just can't go wrong with having this as a side dish. It is not the healthiest but hey you forget about after the first bit. So good and a must have item in our pantry.
laymashia b.
las vegas, NV
Kraft Velveeta shells and Cheese is the best MAc n Cheese on the market ever! It has the foil pack with the cheese sauce in it, which makes it nice and creamy, unlike the other kind that has the dry cheese packet! I like to put vegetables such as broccoli or cauliflower in my. It makes it more healthy and its a super easy way to sneak the vegetables in on children.
Scott O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
These are heaven on hearth to many of us.  When making a caserole, having a quick side dish or for some people they are the main dish.  Nothing but goodness to find here.  This stuff is wonderful. I have to have a couple boxes on hand at all times.  Never know when you need some easy to cook goodness.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield
My family and kids love velveeta shells! I buy it at my local neighborhood market and I love to do it as a side dish for dinner. We love this much better than mac and cheese. It's so rich and cheesy it's a big hit in my house
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
Velveeta is 100 percent better than craft. The cheesy flavor tastes authentic and is super creamy. Kraft to me always has this weird, manufactured taste and the fact that it's powdered really bothers me. I love the Velveeta pouches and the shells rather than elbows. They hold so much more of the cheesy goodness.
Seanain G.
Waymart
My all-time favorite Mac and Cheese - aside from homemade. The only reason I gave it only 4 out of 5 stars is that I don't love this leftover.  I like to bring it for lunch, so I cook the pasta the night before but don't add the cheese until after I heat them up at work.  Taste much better than leftovers.