BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Rotini & Cheese Whole Grain.
Creamy cheese sauce with 50% Whole grain rotini pasta.
Per 3.5 oz unprepared:
310 calories.
3g sat fat, 15% DV.
830mg sodium, 35%DV.
4g sugars. see more...

• How can I turn this into a meal?3 Answers
  • I've never had Kraft Foods Rotini & Cheese. Any recom...2 Answers
Kraft Velveeta Rotini & Cheese Whole Grain
  • "For a quick lunch or dinner I grab a box of velveeta Mac and cheese" in 1 review
  • "Where can you go wrong With Mac and Cheese??" in 1 review
Herlen M.
This stuff is amazing ! I’m not sure how they make their product but the cheese is so creamy and taste so good. Affordable, easy to make and is a meal that could never go wrong. I buy this pretty often just to have it around the house
Amber F.
As I’m trying to eat a little healthier now I was questionable on the whole grain and how it might ruin the Mac and cheese but I’m happy to say these are still my family’s favorite. It still tastes fantastic.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I normally cook my own pasta and sauces frm scratch but decided to try this the other night. If you like cheesy stuff then you'll love this because it's super cheesy and salty. I don't mind the salt flavor because I'm a salt addict although it's probably not very healthy. Fr a quick delicious meal it will do.
Antonia B.
Oxford, OH
Velveeta cheese has such a great taste, and the texture is so smooth and I never feel like I have a grainy cheese in my mouth like I do with other macaroni and cheese brands. And the fact that this is whole grain makes it even more worth the purchase!
Asia W.
I love the taste of this pasta and that it's whole grain but that doesn't make it healthy which sucks. This Velveeta pasta does have a great cheesy taste that my family loves.
Cassie W.
Hudson
This stuff is so good. My boyfriend was a little set back when he saw "whole grain" because usually if it's "healthified" it doesn't taste the same. But this taste amazing.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I don't like the big brick of Velveeta cheese, but luckily this doesn't taste like that to me. This doesn't taste as watery to me like a lot of mac and cheeses do, either. Tasty.
Alyssa P.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Great option as a sdie for dinner. Easy to make and the creamy cheese is really good. Very good taste. Super cheesy so if you don't like really cheesy macaroni this product isn't for you
Megan H.
I love velveeta. It's definitely not the most healthy meal, but the whole grain option helps a little bit. The whole grain option is great because it tastes just like the normal velveeta macaroni!
hannah T.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff is great. i hate the craft mac and cheese it always makes me want to trow up and it so much work but velveta is great you just mix in the cheese and its done yummy>
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
How can I turn this into a meal?
Isela V.
Milwaukee, WI
I've never had Kraft Foods Rotini & Cheese. Any recommendations on the taste of the cheese on this product?

Walmart